3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
so there is a chance for some sex contents now hmmmm ... i will keep an eye on this game , i don't care about it's price if it's going to be a good game .

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Major, major problem for those who are playing this:

As far as I can tell, the shopkeeper items do not shuffle your sold goods away, meaning they'll still be there as you progress. You'll have to save the game and quit out of it for them to be shuffled off.
Shops get's new items and delete your stuff, when you get new level. Also, it's probably a bug, because before you only need to spend a day elsewhere to it refresh.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Mod Info.txt? Is there any mod preinstalled?
No but it's a mod friendly game and the devs released like 2 mods on steam, but there are more I'm guessing that file is maybe for steam to log mods? and also there are more mods on the Nexus.
hope it helps you.
FYI: for mods to work in this game you need BepInEx installed.

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
Seeing the games banner on recent updates and this is all i can think of

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
- Resetting controls to default makes the achievement binding disappear.
+ Succubi partners, if walking upon them, can pick up auto-pick-up items: gold, crystals, HP/MP potions.
+/- Removed "hold here" command.
+/- No locking gateways & forced teleport when entering rooms.
- Bug: Loading saves triggers a diary page, which should be, according to its contents, displayed when unlocking the very first palace. (Maybe this means we'll be homeless at new game start in later versions? Or our journey starts from a field camp / tutorial mission?)
+ The falling spikes trap in the LV4 rescue dungeon (behind the thrusting spikes trap room) functions normally.
- But the same trap in north-east room (turn right at the last staircase; trap itself is hanging behind the entrance) in the LV6 fortress isn't fixed.
+ Bug: Hell, even teammate magic kills count as equipping weapon (the primary slot, if dual-welding) kills in the aspect of achievements!
- Bug: Special attack prompt icon doesn't change when bound to anything other than RMB.
- Bug: Succubi always shown in lingerie after changing them (without setting armor or altering the option), even with the "only underwear" option off.
- Removing cast time for fireballs disables aiming, too. Also, the aim is slightly off to the left from screen center. (Bow&arrow suffered the same back in 0.1xx days.)
- Bug: Garrison count doesn't update immediately after closing the dialog. Have to click the fortress icon again.
- Bug: Can't go back down the first staircase in the LV9 ruins.
- Wrong icon for mistress bra/panties.
Nah, I'm just testing if the healing magic has been changed by the first party. Seems not, btw.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Waiting for this game to have full Sexual Content.
I don't think thats going to happen, other than maybe mods. They already added more than they originally intended to. But who knows they gave in once maybe they will again, and there's a lot of posts calling for futa...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hello , why cant i drink potion with a key? only from the inventory? No key work to consume potion
Check and or change the key mappings, otherwise it could be one of those bugs that only some people get some times.

Perelik

May 12, 2019
I have a problem with mods. So I downloaded and put it in the game folder 1.jpg

After starting the game 1st time , no folder plugins was created in BeplnEx folder so I manually created one
2.jpg

and after that downloaded few mods from Nexus and put them in the plugins folder

3.jpg

But none of them works. :( . I've tried pressing F1 for the CM mod nothing

mrsmithyoyo

Jan 28, 2019
i can't use or see the lingerie is this a bug? nothing in the store or in the collection to select. the cheat said i got them all

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i did. still nothing to see or use anywhere, all empty
Haven't check every single thing but I used the cheat menu to unlocked the bed and take a screenshot, and last night checked some of the lingerie.

Unlock all achievements in the cheat menu, go to achievements to actually claim all the now earned items. Then like usual go to the equipment menu for the lingerie and build menu for the furniture.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I just want to strangle the developer that had the bright idea to have a succubus and not have sexual content. Like bruh succubi are sexual content personified. Just give him the good ole' Bart Simpson stranglehold.
It's kinda like having a prostitute game without the prostitution. My expectations have been successfully subverted Rian Johnson.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes