3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
So defiantly fun, but the constant falling through the floor is very annoying, mainly when dropping stuff form inventory .
Free Pose is your friend here, just use the up arrow and exit out of Free Pose. it works 90% of the time

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, this is an awsome game, of course need some work on it but very pleasant, only one problem on it, we are maybe few to get it but a compressed version or others links to download would be good please, i hope it's possible.

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020
It's one of the coolest games I've ever played, it's a shame there is no sex content. If you know of any similar games but with sexual content, tell me the name please, I like this kind of games a lot.

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Thank you so much! I tried downloading it from Mega, got halfway through and told I was capped, then spent 8 hours downloading it through another link for it to then fail just before finishing and so I had just come to ask if somebody could divide it to a multipart download but this works too.
Try mega sync program. It enables you to download files from mega with capped limit, you just need to wait more before it gets uncapped again and it will resume download. This way I download almost everything.

Reactions: Constanze777

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020
Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes