VN - Ren'Py - Shelly's Future Past [Ep.3.1] [SexyShelly]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Tremonia

Rating based on Ep.3.1

Before playing, you have to be aware of what you can expect and get here. Anyone expecting a big, in-depth story and the highest quality graphics will probably be disappointed. BUT that's not the point here. This AVN is obviously the author's first work and she is trying her hand at DAZ and RenPy. She lets us as players participate in this. With each new release, you can see the developments and how the author is constantly improving in all areas. That alone makes me really happy to see.

The story is quickly told, but I don't want to spoil anything here. It's funny on many levels because the game doesn't take itself seriously and there's a very clear focus on “having fun”. Nonetheless, there are also serious themes and I personally think these are implemented with the necessary seriousness. This game is suitable for all those who simply want to spend a carefree time with an AVN and much more for all those who, like me, enjoy following devs in their personal development.

5 stars because it never pretends to be more than it is and really deserves 5 stars in its field.

Please be fair and support the dev with paying for the game if you can. Especially when you like the game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MalkavianVamp

Good looking lis , great visuals,great mc and lis ,also the time travel premise is unique for a lesbian visual novel , can't wait for things to unfold in future ,iam a fan of lesbian visual novels so this is a plus , can't wait for future updates, thanks sex Shelly and good luck in future updates ,will watch this game from now onwards
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Shikharisfree

Great game! , alwas been a fan of time travel stuff and doing it in a vn has been done previously but not in fem protag in the angle of deja vu.

The best thing I would say is you don't have to try to turn off your brain or forget the plot , you can play it both ways other than the LI stuff that's obviously needed to carry the story forward/ motivation of shelly.

The only thing I could say in room for improvement would be animations inclusion and some insight on if there is chances of getting caught or exhibitionism events !