VN - Ren'Py - Shelter [Build 37] [Raus]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mr_MooMoo

I've been playing this game for a little over a year and the writing is amazing, the characters feel real and alive, and there is hours of content, and never a dull moment in this fvn. If I could give it a 10 I would.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

rossanna

Great Game, don't play it til it has more chapters out.. or do, there's just not that many sex scenes yet. I think like 2 blowjobs and 2 handjobs.

now, if you excuse me
    ahgiajhg ahadof haiuhgaojgnjlsf agkjankjlabgkj afkjgah kjlg hakjgh kjs
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Alsehr

So far, it's an interesting visual novel. The characters feel fleshed out and interesting, and the world building is enough to keep me interested in the story telling. There are only few choices, and a few of them are immediate dead-ends, but there are a couple of branches that feel unique enough.

It's good work, so far, I hope the creator finishes.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Runario

I like it.... nice artworks/emotions and funny characters.
    Some new Ideas, like the timer 2 react on questions, are interesting.
    Sound-Design is fine.
    The story ist good so far, but it's not easy 2 assess in this state of development.
    I hope 2 see more of this game in the future!

edit: It becomes better and better! The quality makes it one of the best VN! There are so much routes, secrets 2 find and stuff 2 unlock for new playthroughs.
    The spirits are also rly unique, even the supporting characters got artworks and a fitting personality.