BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
I finally finished my 3rd 3D pack, Shera and the Three Treasures 3D CG Pack! Fully animated.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Location for Download

Download RPG Maker decrypter

Tutorial I found on Youtube on how to decrypt

Steps on how to install the 3D Pack:
1. Download and extract in separate folders game, decrypter and CG pack.

2. Double click on RGSSAD - RGSS2A - RGSS3A Decrypter.exe and click on File, Open File, go into Shera and the Three Treasures folder and open Game.rgss3a.

3. Click on Tools, Extract All Files. Click ok when done and close decrypter.

4. You'll have a new folder called Extract. Go into the Extract folder and copy the Data and Graphics folder and paste it into the Shera and the Three Treasures folder. Click on Replace all files.

5. Go into Shera 3D CG Pack_v01 folder and copy Battlers, Characters, Faces, Parallaxes and Pictures folders.

6. Go to Shera and the Three Treasures folder, into Graphics folder and paste the folders that you copied before. Click on Replace all files.

7. Delete Game.rgss3a from Shera and the Three Treasures folder or you will keep seeing original 2D CG art and not the new 3D CG.

8. Done, enjoy!

Samples:

Title Card (I made 2 other title cards in the Parallaxes folder so if you want to change it later you can. Just rename which ever one you like to title.png)
Capture1.JPG

Combat:
Capture7.JPG

Dialog:
Capture2.JPG

Events:
Capture6.JPG
Capture5.JPG
Capture4.JPG

Last edited:

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I finally finished my 3rd 3D pack, Shera and the Three Treasures 3D CG Pack! Fully animated.
Location for Download
Download Shera and the Three Treasures 3D CG Pack here

2. Double click on RGSSAD - RGSS2A - RGSS3A Decrypter.exe and click on File, Open File, go into Shera and the Three Treasures folder and open Game.rgss3a.

4. You'll have a new folder called Extract. Go into the Extract folder and copy the Data and Graphics folder and paste it into the Shera and the Three Treasures folder. Click on Replace all files.

5. Go into Shera 3D CG Pack_v01 folder and copy Battlers, Characters, Faces, Parallaxes and Pictures folders.

6. Go to Shera and the Three Treasures folder, into Graphics folder and paste the folders that you copied before. Click on Replace all files.

7. Delete Game.rgss3a from Shera and the Three Treasures folder or you will keep seeing original 2D CG art and not the new 3D CG.

8. Done, enjoy!

Samples:

Title Card (I made 2 other title cards in the Parallaxes folder so if you want to change it later you can. Just rename which ever one you like to title.png)
View attachment 1962231

Combat:
View attachment 1962232

Dialog:
View attachment 1962233

Events:
View attachment 1962235
View attachment 1962236
View attachment 1962237
You don't know how happy i am. Thanks for the great job.

Reactions: BNDFHJeje

Knuffle

Dec 1, 2021
Here is the game with the 3D CG Pack already added. Just extract and play.

Full save included (save007). Have fun :)
None of them have files.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Location for Download

8. Done, enjoy!

Samples:

View attachment 1962231

Combat:
View attachment 1962232

Dialog:
View attachment 1962233

Events:
View attachment 1962235
View attachment 1962236
View attachment 1962237
OMG, I was away for the whole weekand guess what I came back to.
It's early Christmas present.
Thank you very much. You are a great person, a dedicated one.

Knuffle

Dec 1, 2021
no but there is something similar to that called Charm where Shera masterbates to charm the enemy (if i remember correctly it can be bought in the red-light district)
Does Charm even do anything in combat. It says enemies are aroused but they don't change anything.

Knuffle

Dec 1, 2021
nay it only arouse them and makes them use grab attacks (if i remember correctly cuz i didn't use this skill much)
It doesn't seem to do anything on humans or monsters. I thought it might make them skip a turn but that doesn't happen nor do they grab more.

Apr 12, 2021
Some minor hidden things I didn't find mentioned anywhere in the thread, nor hinted at in-game, but may be worth knowing:

- Approaching the Dessa Checkpoint while completely naked will allow you to get arrested unlock the Dessa "dungeon", which has at least three distinct H-scenes inside.
Hey I know its been years but I was wondering if you or someone else could help, I've tried going to dessa checkpoint completely naked but Shera automatically fixes her clothes upon arrival and when my clothes are only damaged the guard thinks im seducing him and shera runs away.
What Am I doing wrong?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Hey I know its been years but I was wondering if you or someone else could help, I've tried going to dessa checkpoint completely naked but Shera automatically fixes her clothes upon arrival and when my clothes are only damaged the guard thinks im seducing him and shera runs away.
What Am I doing wrong?
If I remember correctly there are lewd levels you need to unlock right, but the checkpoint is fairly close to the beginning, so its hard to get that scene. Maybe you can't have the item that fixes clothing? I do remember that I got one scene (maybe even lost virginity) getting to pass the checkpoint for the first time.

Jul 11, 2017
does anyone know what H skills shera can learn, I only got these, handjob, charm, energy drain. Are there others or just these?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
What Am I doing wrong?
Late reply af, but get your lewd point up, 10 points and you're fine

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Location for Download

8. Done, enjoy!

Samples:

View attachment 1962231

Combat:
View attachment 1962232

Dialog:
View attachment 1962233

Events:
View attachment 1962235
View attachment 1962236
View attachment 1962237
Compressed version 3D Pack (2.2 GB/839 MB) , , , , (7K Images) (Don't ask me about another file hosting)
BaasB For more links:

Last edited:
Reactions: BNDFHJeje and Azzo
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes