Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
Are there any consensual defloration scenes for Shera? I tried to gift wrap her virginity to Baral (as Artecia), but...

tfw.PNG

Feb 2, 2019
None of the three hgames translated by Kagura Games you mentioned (Treasure Hunter Claire, the Heiress and Meritocracy) had horrible translation, they were near perfect with just a few typos here and there. I believe the horrible translation from 'The Heiress' you're actually refering to is the one made by that one guy on ULMF and not the one made by Kagura Games.
"The Heiress" and "Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade" translated by Kagura Games... Seriously? The only "OneOne1 Games" translated by Kagura Games is "Ideology in Friction"...

"Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade" is well translated from the start. I'm waiting ("hoping" is more accurate) for "The Heiress", "Dark Elf Historia", "Killing Time" and "Bitch Police" to be translated by Kagura Games.

But... If I missed "The Heiress" by Kagura Games with good translation, please tell me where I can find it. :)

Kagura Games didn't translate "The Heiress" and "Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade". They were machine translated by a company and released onto Steam.
Treasure Hunter Claire was actually translated by Kagura Games and has a great English translation.
"Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade" is not translated by machine translation. Or, perhaps, they used a better machine translation in this case. Because the translation is very good and readable. Even for a non native english speaker like me. (self-taught learner)

Last edited:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Since when "The Heiress" and "Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade" were translated by Kagura Games? Seriously... They're not translated by Kagura Games... The only OneOne1 games translated by Kagura Games is "Ideology in Friction"...

And "Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade" is well translated from the start. I'm waiting and hoping for "The Heiress", "Dark Elf Historia", "Killing Time" and "Bitch Police" to be translated by Kagura Games...

If I missed "The Heiress" by Kagura Games with good translation, please tell me where I can find it. :)

"Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade" is not translated by machine translation. Or they use a better machine translation in this case. Because the translation is very good and readable. Even for a not native english speaker like me.
If you read a bit more, you can see that I already corrected my mistake in that matter. Yes I actually did say Meritocracy has a perfect translation and was not MTL'd in any way.

Feb 2, 2019
If you read a bit more, you can see that I already corrected my mistake in that matter.
My bad.

On another note, Shera seem good enough. Well, Not played Shera yet... But... She seem very pure and she's very cute... Corruption Time will come soon enough. Gehehe

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2019
Wish we could get a game with an Angel Lord, who sends sexy female angles to "Batter and Bruise" our male main character.
Now that would be an incredible way to break from the mainstream lmao. Wait isn't that what exactly Monster Girl Quest is?
Well... in a way... Treasure Hunter Claire is the game you search. The enemy is not a Demon Lord but an Evil Godess with her Angels... Bad evil racist angels, but angel nonetheless. :D The bad ending was so much good.

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
Are there any consensual defloration scenes for Shera? I tried to gift wrap her virginity to Baral (as Artecia), but...

View attachment 489871
there a date with shinad (purple hair)if you ok to go out with him he ask to have sex with you
I don't...accept him because I play virgin route
but I think it consensual if I say yes?
I only play virgin route and lost interest in checking all the sex event
because I can't find speed up text button - -
so I never find out

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
there a date with shinad (purple hair)if you ok to go out with him he ask to have sex with you
I don't...accept him because I play virgin route
but I think it consensual if I say yes?
Where can I find him? How do I trigger the date itself?

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
New Game+ save.

Features:
- Blank Recollection Room (for new players).
- The Master Key (complete CG unlock).
- A Crystal Knife [Sword] (magic build).
- A Mirror Shield [Shield] (magic build).
- Full Repair [EX Skill] (completely restores Shera's wardrobe).
- Rousing Shout [Skill] (restores 25 EX per use in battle, conducive to Full Repair).
- 40k Das.
- Various healing items, helpful accessories, cards (mainly stat boosts), and (mostly magical) skills.
- Shera herself is loitering around at the entrance to Industar Port.

View attachment New Game+.7z

Enjoy!

Reactions: taglag
May 28, 2019
2 questions:

1) What is the changelog for 1.06? I have 1.04 and already have saves, will I have to replay the game from the start for 1.06?

2) How do you get access to the dungeon below the guard fortress? Letting the guard captain have his way or fight him resulted in the place being cleared, and no one left in the basement. If I go down there before visiting the captain, the guy in front doesn't let me in. Idk the trigger for these missing scenes.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes