baneini

Jun 28, 2017
A 2019 game with no speed up/skip text key so you get to stare at every sentence of the protagonist being explained about the birds and the bees with anime tropes (sailor moon costume?) and expressions making the mere act of going trough the dialogue is frustrating and mind numbing.
A fucking wind blows up skirt to expose panties and she is bashful about it scene. Theres multitude of adult men getting their rocks off from seeing the mentally child protags panties scenes.

Why does the dev not feel embarrassed for this shit? It's so pathetic.

Shpendelfiv

Jul 7, 2018
so i have just gained a poison dagger from goblin cave in goblin forest. I think that it is really strong assasin weapon. so this powerful artifact located in the hole near the lake before blue gobblin boss. Is there any walkthrough of this game??

Bulldozar

Oct 11, 2018
Hey guys how do we beat anjelo? Like how do we use the shield when it prompts us to do so?

(Edit: Nvm I just figured out)

Last edited:

deathmihai

Jun 29, 2019
Is there any way to turn down the audio? It's ridiculously loud. I don't want to hear the constant background music.

Chii

Sep 25, 2017
Is there any way to turn down the audio? It's ridiculously loud. I don't want to hear the constant background music.
Assuming you are on windows, you can use Volume mixer (status bar, low right corner, otherwise a quick google will get you where to find on your OS) to select the volume for any application.
how to do the auction thingy at the red light district?
If you mean selling your panties, you need a high fame status (iirc dancing in the tent is the quickest way to do it, you can ask the clown near district light entrance to tell you your fame)

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
hmm. I don't see anything in a search so perhaps someone can help me figure out how to repair armor. I've got the repair armor skill equiped but it is always greyed out for me in the EX options during combat. How does this skill work? It would be nice to have as I just ran out of sewing kits on top of the mountain. I'm trying to run a virgin path so sleeping in the molestation hut isn't an option.

Regards

Bulldozar

Oct 11, 2018
hmm. I don't see anything in a search so perhaps someone can help me figure out how to repair armor. I've got the repair armor skill equiped but it is always greyed out for me in the EX options during combat. How does this skill work? It would be nice to have as I just ran out of sewing kits on top of the mountain. I'm trying to run a virgin path so sleeping in the molestation hut isn't an option.

I wondered about that throughout the run and wasn't able to get this skill working. So far only Full Armor repair EX skill works.

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Is there a guide I could use? I don't know how to get the h event with the cow in the first village
You go up to the cow, then hold 'W' (or whatever button the game tells you changes direction) until your character's behind is facing the cow. The cow will then try to bite panties off lol

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018

Regards
You have to use "Sewing Kit" item which is available in item shop which has bag icon or build up the green bar you can see in battle by attacking enemies or use "Rousing Shout" Skill in battle which increases green bar. Oh and another thing "Repair Armor" Skill can only be used through menu.

For more useful tips you can talk everyone at the guild to learn the basics.

Bulldozar

Oct 11, 2018
Interesting to learn after beating the game. Twice... Anyways, I managed to complete a virgin run simply by depending on overwhelming power. Level 50 and even when Fully naked in the early stages I was an unstoppable juggernaut. A busty naked juggernaut chick in the forest. When I go back to town, my char will automatically repair her clothes for free and staying overnight at the inn completely heals your armor as well.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Yep. I ended up running her naked butt all the way to the top of the mountain where I found the full repair skill and it worked fine. No idea why repair armor doesn't.

Thanks for the response!

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes