flytothemoon

Feb 21, 2018
You folks seems not know Kagura Games.. Go google it and learn it.. Simple...... They have list of game already TLed and that will TLed by them soon or later on.. Or you can support them.. So they can keep TLed the game and you folks understand the game content more not just fap to void.....
Also......

I don't understand why they are packing these with an installer....
The only purpose seems to be to get people to click 'I Agree' to a hilariously unenforceable EULA, which ironically includes a promise not to try and translate the game or modify it in any way....
Like seriously, wtf Kagura?
First.. So they can release at Steam, that's why installer patch required since if you download straight from steam without apply the patch they provide at their site you will play RPG without R+18 at all..
Second...... I lost my hope to tell.. Go find the other reason you can by google....

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade was a DLsite official translation and it was decent.
The Heiress was done by SakuraGame (trash mtl scam company) and was machine translated.
Treasure Hunter Claire was done by Kagura and had a top translation.

All 3 games are were done by different companies. You people need to pay more attention to who is listed as the publisher, you can literally see it in the OP for all of those games.

Aglovale

Apr 10, 2018
As expected of the team that made the RO parody series, it's pretty good.

However, I wonder how did Kagura Games manage to get through to that anti-gaijin group...

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Hahaha Well yeah you're right But still there are so many games out there that are good and says it's english but when you've played it It's not that really good or decent by the way what's your favorite VN game? Mine is the Rance Series and about this game looks like you can't go nude when you take off you're equipment off too bad i really like the mechanic where the character goes nude while the standing image is there xD
You really don't have to worry about any of Kagura Games' translation. They are near impeccable with their works (the choice of the hgames they decide to translate is so-so though). Like our other mates said, Treasure Hunter Claire's TL was made by Kagura Games, but the Heiress (which had crappy MTL) and Meritocracy of the Oni Blade (perfect anonymous TL from DLSITE) were made by another teams. So I guess that's pretty much it. Sorry I have a bad tendency to mix things up, even if I looked at every possible informations during the time they were first released (which I mix up after a certain months).

For the other matter, yeah I can see on your pfp that you're a Rance lover lol. I don't really remember what VN I favorite the most. It would be Steins;Gate if it was a regular VN, I'm not really sure about Eroge...I've played most Rance series, Eiyuu Senki, Kamidori, etc...they were good but none of them really ticked me as much as Steins;Gate did.

Mar 19, 2018
You really don't have to worry about any of Kagura Games' translation. They are near impeccable with their works (the choice of the hgames they decide to translate is so-so though). Like our other mates said, Treasure Hunter Claire's TL was made by Kagura Games, but the Heiress (which had crappy MTL) and Meritocracy of the Oni Blade (perfect anonymous TL from DLSITE) were made by another teams. So I guess that's pretty much it. Sorry I have a bad tendency to mix things up, even if I looked at every possible informations during the time they were first released (which I mix up after a certain months).

For the other matter, yeah I can see on your pfp that you're a Rance lover lol. I don't really remember what VN I favorite the most. It would be Steins;Gate if it was a regular VN, I'm not really sure about Eroge...I've played most Rance series, Eiyuu Senki, Kamidori, etc...they were good but none of them really ticked me as much as Steins;Gate did.
Nah It's okay I know The Heiress was a good game but damn the translation's is so bad lol haha So you're a fan of the mad scientist too eh? haha I've watched the series it was pretty good

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The second image looks like someone stole the art and drew the male with a completely different (and horrible) style.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Oh another Kagura games translation. So Is there the usual broken tags and proofreading errors I come to expect from my kagura games :). Joking aside I hope this is a fun game to play through.

May 6, 2017
And so, another girl fall, by my own hand
how i wish there complete walkthrough somewhere
especially when the game has different ending like this

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes