VN - Others - Completed - Shera, My Witch [Score!]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is Complete...

Not as good as other visual novels I've tried by Score!...

The visuals are all 2D hand drawn hentai based, and are decent quality for that style...

The script is pretty spot on, as I didn't run into any spelling/grammar errors during my play through... The plot revolves around a male protagonist who lives with his step sister, and due to a bargain made by his father with a succubus witch, a young woman of the same race comes to collect the protagonist as part of that bargain... But instead she falls head over heals for him... From that point the visual novel plays out with various choices and various characters with multiple endings... Some endings being good, some bad, and one harem ending... I didn't do this myself, but there are apparently some special content that opens if certain endings are reached during multiple play throughs...

Unlike other visual novels of a similar style by the developer Score! (such as We Love Master, etc.) the text in this VN/Game wasn't anywhere near as good... The text during erotic scenes isn't very detailed and even includes ejaculation moments in brackets, plus they are a bit shorter in length than in other works by the same developers... Additionally, the endings are sort of anti-climatic as they are brief and just immediately take you back to the main menu... There are also moments when scenes/events occur that are short lived and appear to add nothing really to the story telling, almost like meaningless short filler... That could be that they have more meaning in other story lines based off choices, but I don't know...

I'm not usually a fan of any hentai based visual novels, but I wanted to see of other works by the same developers were as interesting to read and fun to play... Sadly, even though it was an alright read through, nothing really jumped out at me, and sometimes it felt a bit rushed...

Overall, it's an average quality hentai based visual novel... Nothing terrible, but nothing spectacular either... It has some bits of love/romance in it, but not anything that felt like a deep love until perhaps some of the ending sequences... But no long play romance kind of love stories... Will I replay it to check out other endings? No, not really... I didn't feel pulled in as much during my play through, to feel a need to go a different path/s in consecutive play throughs...