RPGM - Completed - She's a pure white girl [v1.101] [sinabi ninja village]

1. 5.00 star(s)

kyuven

I'm not going to factor in the translation because there are multiple parties working on their own, so by the time someone reads this there'll probably be a better one.

First and foremost this is an NTR corruption game. The main girl having 4 sets of hands grabbing her in the title CG is representative of each major route in the game. She WILL get stolen from you.

That said, the game doesn't play it as "haha stupid fuckboy lost his girlfriend," it's played as more of a tragedy. With both the MC and main girl being victims rather than just the MC.

The MC is also somewhat likeable. He isn't a spineless worm like so many NTR game protags. The game makes it clear that he's pretty strong in every aspect except the bedroom. He's charming, friendly, helpful, and you can really see why the two women in the game would fall for him. And why it's so tragic that his first love will get taken by someone else, one way or another.

I don't often commend RPGmaker games for this because they all use the same tracks, but even the music is well-used. The developer knows how to lay out a scene. It's still the same generic RPMmaker stuff you would expect, but it's better to use what you have competently than to make something new that sucks.

Despite the 5 star rating I gave it, the game isn't perfect. But none of these games on this site are perfect. Some of the UI elements are clunky and the developer does some weird things with combat (the fact that there's combat at all kinda doesn't make sense mechanically, but it actually does a good job of showing how the MC and heroine support each other, as well as expressing that the MC is actually pretty strong, since you can see his stats and the stats of other characters he teams up with...and the difference is pretty huge.)

The 4 different mutually exclusive routes are also just that: Different. Some of the jobs you get sent on are the same, but since it relies on certain situations playing out, you won't necessarily be rereading the exact same dialogue over and over.

Basically this game has solid effort. It's complete, with minimal bugs and pretty solid replay value to collect all 4 routes. It's a fetish game so it's not for everyone of course, but if you have a specific fetish this game caters to, there are sadly not that many that match or exceed it.

I'm very satisfied with the game, and look forward to other games by the dev.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

FanOfClouds

The game is solid in its premises, and does everything it sets out to do correctly. I didn't encounter any bugs during gameplay even when playing through a toaster. It's true that the translation isn't 100% yet and honestly that's the only plausible reason for not receiving my 5 stars, the story is well scripted for NTR standards and the MTL doesn't harm the understanding of the text in any way. The choice of endings is intuitive, the CGs have their ups and downs just like in most games in general and it is possible to see a certain care in the scenarios and world creation that in the overwhelming majority of games of the genre are completely ignored.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Jihyokim

I played it, at the beginning I was hopeful because the pace of corruption was slow and it was not one of those typical cheap writing games where the FMC quickly becomes a bitch, but as time went by the great defect of this game was revealed. It became more evident.
    and it's something that I don't understand and will never understand about H games, and that's why the hell you make me fight against hundreds of mobs, damn, I want to masturbate while watching a good story, you have to be an idiot to think that someone who plays a game of This style has the desire to spend ten minutes fighting fucking fucking bees.
    I'm not lying to you, within the game there is a section where you have to kill six damn bosses in a row, I'm not talking about simple bees, wolves or slimes, I'm talking about six fucking bosses, who is the idiot who thought that was a good idea. It was literally impossible to maintain a continuous erection in this damn game, and let me tell you that in the end the corruption ends up being disappointing, the drawings are bland, when the real sex begins it doesn't even matter because by that point the fmc would already give a damn shit and we don't even live with her anymore.

In short, I don't recommend them, to get to the sex scenes you will have to play at least two full hours consisting of 20% story 80% fights with shitty monsters.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

hp_surfer

Oof I remember playing this game on dlsite when it came out.

The preview CGs looked great.. looked like there was going to be lots of variation in the scenes.. but no. You get like 7 scenes per Route (and you get route locked), the scenes are basically the same, and the penis's are bulbous mushrooms.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

SPeRMoToXiC

that's it, I can't take it anymore...
    slow, boring, wall of text, no choice in sex, useless fights with mobs and equally useless movement around the map...
    A lot is not translated... And who called this a sandbox???​
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Ivaleon

low quality game with 10hcg(its not 45, just different penises doesnt count as hcg)
    its just could be VN with skip button pushed, but someone told dev that you could make more money by making it rpgm, and here we are.