VN - RPGM - Completed - She’s Supposed to Be Dead [Final] [Hall of Corruption]

1. 2.00 star(s)

TheSilverCurse

It's decent.
    It has MTL so yeah... expect some weird stuff. It's really short and has a few good animations. At one point though, an H scene just froze in front of the game and stood there. I had to start a new game since reloading didn't fix it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

prettystupid

Fun, short temptation game. Basically a bad end type where each choice either progresses the game or gives a premature ending. But the scenarios are well-written with good art, and the bad ends don't last so long that viewing them becomes tedious. Takes about an hour to play through. Similar to Confession Game, as mentioned by another reviewer, but, although it's much more simple, I enjoyed it plenty and was able to get invested in the story. Solidly recommend.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Rosayee

Admittedly, when I saw that the creator of Confession Game made this, I was thrilled to see what they had in store. Unfortunately, this one doesn't hit the mark for me. Ignoring the RPGM engine and less refined MTL, there is just so much less to really sink your teeth into here.

The story/choice system has been significantly simplified to just a linear story, where you either pick the right choice and continue the story, or pick the wrong one and get a "End" black screen. The H-scenes, as mentioned in the previous review, is only 8 compared to CG's 16, but luckily are still good and fully accessible upon completing the story (make sure to save before the final end card). Overall feeling, mmm... Meh? I was not quite as invested in this yokai scenario as I was with the reverse NTR school one, which also had more characters with more interesting development/personalities to enjoy. These elements ultimately made the half an hour (if you skip) to a full hour (if you read) long "interactive movie" feel way less fun.

Sorry if I kept comparing this to Confession Game, but in all honesty, you're probably better off playing that one instead. Not to say this has nothing to offer, again decent H-scenes when they do pop up, but I feel like that title just did it better in nearly every category except for the mystery-folklore element.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

This game is extremely short. It is actually a VN, so it avoids the pitfall that most short games do, which is having loads of locations that they never fucking use.

It's overall a pretty average game. Game is ultra short, so the number of scenes is low, only 8 throughout the whole game. There's some degree of animation and variation based on 'stage' of sex. The sex to dialogue ratio is decent.

MTL kinda waters down the plot, but I'm skilled enough to just deal with that.