• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Unity - Completed - Shiina Maho no Himitsu [v1.01] [Astronauts]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Nick_Rock90

Everything that Mori said is true, the plot is good, the secondary characters are only to give more life to the world (Not a bad thing tho, personally I really liked it) and comedic purposes, overall the scenes are good, not great but good. definetly fappable, the only complain is that they made the secondary girl too cute for someone that only got a "touch" scene post game (it didnt even count as masturbation since it was only touching) and after all she definetly deserves better, it wasnt even that hard to imagine a context of why the mc has to bang her since the main girl is a doujin artist.

4/5
    Recommendable
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Mori Enjoyer

Playtime: 4 1/2 Hours

plot - slice of life, main cast living under one complex, adding some build up the mood between the MC and heroine, while it did jump straight into sex, it didn't feel rushed/forced. side characters were okay, i didnt see the neeed for them? other than adding some playful banter or tackling social concepts in everyday lives not that big of an issue

CGs - ONLY main heroine gets them, unfortunately the supporting female Kamikura only gets one, but its post game.

voice acting - was good, if you did not like/want the other characters voices on then you can turn them off in configuration/settings, i left them on and it didnt really bother me

BGM - the only thing that stuck was the H-scene BGM. felt like the tides turning in a battle theme and had me wtf'ing for the first few scenes.

story progression - help heroine get more ideas for her doujins through sexual acts, progressively gets hotter and better

My only gripe with this game is that Kamikura wasn't part of the main story for H-scenes. sure i understand if the dev wanted to focus on 1 chick but damn i was kinda hoping for her to get some scenes. If the scenes/plot was any lesser i probably would've gave it a 3