Others - Completed - Shin Sei Den [Full Flap]

1. 4.00 star(s)

fantasmic

Playtime: 3h
    Note: The game will run fast if your monitor has a high refresh rate. The easiest fix is to temporarily set your monitor to 60Hz.
    Overall: A solid rpg with some nice animations and a thicc heroine. You can lean more towards affectionate or rapey, but as always, the dev expects you to be rapey.

Good:
    - Aika's thicc. The vast majority of the other girls are too.
    - There are animations for in-battle H and CGs for out-of-battle stuff.
    - You can modify the enemy spawn rate and choose to automatically skip random battles. Aside from making the game smoother in general, it also helps smooth out some sections where you might end up just running around, looking for the key/door you need to advance.

Bad:
    - Combat is uninspired. There are spells and elemental weaknesses, but simply attacking is usually the most efficient. All enemies only have a basic attack, so you don't need any real tactics. The enemies which have H-attacks only have their H-attack and are made out of paper, making them equally one-dimensional.

Medium:
    - Aika stops helping in combat if her lewdness is too high. You can buy Ero-Down to restore her functionality though.
    - There's no map, and a few areas could really have used one. Though as mentioned before, it's not that bad since you can set the enemy spawn rate to zero to save time and energy.
    - Aika's map sprite is always embarrassed about being naked no matter how high her lewdness is.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

Shin Sei Den is a JRPG set to hentai mode. You travel the world with your busty female companion trying to seal the demon lord before it escapes its prison. How do you do that? Well, fucking the goddesses maintaining the seals of course, who are randy after 1000 years of solitude.

Along the way you can change your companion to suit your preferences. She will like you or hate you based on how much you let her be molested by monsters and will grow more horny as the MC and monsters molest her, even reaching complete sexual mind destruction and a bad end for her.

The art is pretty decent and there's a solid amount of it. However, I don't really recommend playing the game. It's a basic JRPG grind fest with some eye candy and ero options for your side piece. There's nothing engaging about the combat and it quickly becomes an endurance chore. Worse yet, every map is intentionally a maze, leading to a lot of worthless wandering and more combats... unless you turn random encounters off I guess.

Overall, the art is worth seeing and the game comes with saves to unlock it. The gameplay can take a long fall off a cliff though. I got under about an hour out of it all told.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Knight6797

The game is amazing for what it is and when it was released (the game is 6 years old). The thing I really liked about the game was the battle-fuck animations and general combat animations since they were really well done. It's needless to say that the games this developer produces are always absolutely fantastic so I urge you to try.

POSITIVES:
    + The animations are incredible
    + very cute and big booba character design
    + female companion that can get fucked by everyone including yourself
    + nice CG's here and there aswell

NEGATIVES:
    - The story progression is very monotone and generic, since u just walk around and kill some monsters here and there
    - Every village you come to is constructed exactly the same so the only remarkable difference is what the vendors sell
    - Post-story is not really there

Why did I give it 5? Because the positives for ME PERSONALLY (I'm looking at you last review) outweigh the negatives. This is the only game besides nymphomanian priestess which fulfills the fetish of having a female companion as a public sex slave. So that one is an absolute classic.

For an even more awesome experience, try it the other game posted here which is the "newest" on his Dlsite. It's female protag but absolutely amazing. Other than that, have a nice day!
  4. 1.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

*Gameplay.
    //Companion system. You have your very own human female pet, NICE! :cool::coffee:
    \\Love/hate system(favor). If you do terribly terribly nasty things to your pet-slut, she gets angry. Because we care. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
    //No map, no quest log. Old-school baby.
    \\Lots of walking through huge, boring, and labyrinthine areas.
    //Finding gear in the field is fucking pointless, can buy it all in town anyway. Nothing unique.
    \\No story to speak of. Reseal demon lord, the end.
    //No quests except the main quest... Just walk from town to town in search of some stupid temples.
    \\Boring towns with nothing in them.

*Combat.
    //Very primitive turn-based RPG combat. Smack or magic 'em. Boring.
    \\Battle-fuck. Some mobs can bone your pet-slut.
    //Lewdness "training." Use 'defend' in combat to skip your turn as you enjoy watching how mobs bone your pet-slut.
    \\Clothes destruction. It is possible for mobs to destroy the clothes your pet-slut is wearing, leaving her naked. :sneaky::coffee:
    //Combat can be annoying due to mobs always spawning around you. Can control how many spawn though, thankfully.
    \\Gold and hp are, pretty much, the only reasons to grind.

*Art/sex.
    \\All the cg's and shit are unlocked from the start.
    //Thicc. Huge bazoongas.
    \\Dated art. Censored art.
    //Less talking more fucking. Can go rapey right from the start, try sleeping in the inn. (y):coffee:
    \\Get deadpan scenes if her 'favor' bar is low.
    //Doesn't look like there is sex outside of the inn and combat.
    \\Scenes are short and boring.

*Sound.
    //Boring ambient, likely rpgm or a variation of it. Area variety. Low variety.
    \\Sex sounds (moaning etc) combat only.
    //Voicing seem to be broken, doesn't work.

*Translation quality.
    Readable: 6/10

*Hints.
    \\I recommend booting setting.exe before booting the game itself.
    //Potential secrets. There is one right where you first appear.
    \\Talking to random npc's may provide useful hints.
    //Rush to town asap and find magic shop, learn heal.
    \\No mouse support.
    //Gold key unlocks something near the castle, where that princess bitch is.
    \\People who are used to using ESC key to close ui elements and open menus may find this game to be annoying as shit, at least for a while, because ESC here acts as alt+f4 lol. :rolleyes::coffee:

*Afterword.
    This game is fucking boring as ballz! :whistle::coffee:
    I have no idea what the reviewers below me are smoking, but i want some.
    At least to alleviate some of the boredom i accumulated from playing this game. :cautious::coffee:
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Papaco Schneider

Probably the first eroge that played many years ago, but let me tell you what, I'm going to play it again because it's good, very good in fact. The girl is just perfect, sprites and animations are great.

Action is the common turn combat and the story is the average "demon woke up lets defeat him because" or something like that, you know the same story you'll find in 90% of Japanese RPGs. But one of the best thing in the game is the tag male character, so you can insert yourself in the MC and do whatever you want without being afraid of being raped or defeated, that's you sidekick problem, and you can do whatever you want with her. She can even whore herself for you. Anyways, h content in this game is the best part and I highly recommend.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

kasdiddd

One of my favorites of all time. Great RPG elements, perfect art, nice progression...it's just a really enjoyable game all around. The animations are incredible, and this game hits on a themes other games can't execute.

Anybody know anything similar? :)

Highly recommend this
  7. 5.00 star(s)

The Ratist

I already finished the game a long time ago but I just want to rate it :coffee:

+
    Fun gameplay
    Fappable animations
    Smooth animations
    Plenty aniamtions and enemies
    Pixel graphics
    Decent length
    Controller support
    Multiple endings
    FullFlap
    -
    Short if you`re having fun
    Grindy-ish
    No sequel xD

One of the most great games out there
    (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Harry.Oliver

I was pleasantly surprised by quality of this game. The art isn't really my cup of tea, but the animations are top notch. But I'm most impressed that it's a real RPG with decent mechanics. It's actually fun to play. It also worked seamlessly with an Xbox One controller which is a nice bonus.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

JJsmall

One of the best pixel art game that i've played. Best pixelart artist after Libra Heart. And interesting gameplay. Maybe a little be boring due to low difficulty, but the volume and quality of content fully mades up for it. Corruption/lewd system, few ending and some secrets. And big map for exploring.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

RedSkyPlays

:love: Turnbased combat RPG Game, with town exploring, mid battlefuck, H-events.
    You're playing as a protagonist male with a busty female companion. In the game you could make her Upset, Happy or even Horny. ;)
    The H-scene during combat is beautifuly animated! :eek:
    For character design, it's an awesome fulfrap style. :whistle:
    The gameplay is fine, No need to grind and stuff. (y)
    The game story is good too, There's a second phase after you ended the first one. :D
  11. 5.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

ok, how the hell this game has not a review until now. Probably, One of the best, if not the best, pixel art game out here. Fully Animated Pixel Art Scenes very well done, but really really good, like not other.

The story is very simple and straigth foward. You have to save the world, and have sex with the girl protagonist and others succubus. Not to difficult, or long very very funny and sexy.