RPGM - Completed - Shinobi Buster Mizuna Ninpocho [Final] [T-ENTA-P]

1. 3.00 star(s)

k2ren

on one hand this game has like decent anime/hentai animations+graphics. like an actual anime/hentai. (at least the sex scenes)

on the other hand, since graphics/models are so high quality it lags a bit. so that's another minus

but biggest minus is is i think it just gets boring. genitals are censored.

and for some reason i didnt find the sex scenes sexy. even with the best graphics a game can have. battlefuck system is really basic. just cut-ins happen of some molestation. but it seems to have nearly no consequence. game is just a disappointment. but it's impossible to rate it lower than 3 with these graphics/animations.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ImplicitlyLewd

It pains me to give this game such a mediocre score but, all I can say is that there was a lot of potential here. Any time one of these games has animations it excites me, and this one was doing such a great job. Alas... This game is lacking in content, and to top it all off it is way too much work to get said content. The combat is unnecessarily hard, making it grindy, one thing you never want to hear in an H game. Honestly the game deserves a 2, but the animation holds it up just high enough that I had to give it an extra star for effort.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

SerioFace

This game has a bit short
    Can't image how many affort has put in this game.

You can jump to go through obstacles, jump through forest or upto rooftop to pickup items. You can also swim or dig underground.

Clothing system are great! It can dress up piece to piece. Outfit, underwear, stocking, all of them.

Clothes apprear in the CGs too or just go naked and do a public masterbature, the witness will came and blame how shameless you are. Yes! it is ENF elements in this game.

You can clone yourself and tell it suck your vagina. You can change sex in midgame too, girl body with a dick and go fuck your clone or the geisha. You can change sex back.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

irene96

A combat and grind intensive game with the genius of exhibitionism and exposure kinks.

There is nothing much to say, it is a short game with just 3-4 maps and has a playtime of about 60~90 minutes.

PROS:
    1. A very innovative clothing system. Clothes tear, and if you do not repair them, they reach 0 durability and you have to go around naked until you buy a new one from the shop. <+2>
    2. Exhibitionism and ENF done right. The player has a counter that keeps on increasing the more exposed you are and you can lose a fight if your counter reaches 100. <+2>
    3. Really well done techniques and incentives to use those sex attacks. <+1>

CONS:

1. The impossible difficulty and the grind. Trust me. You have to grind almost hours before you can clear first map. <-2>
    TIP: use save editors and hit lvl 15 before you enter first dungeon.
    2. The battles. 50% of the attacks you do just "miss" for no reason prolonging the battle. It does not matter that you are 3X level of the enemy. there will be 6 enemies just hitting you while you struggle between trying to heal or trying to attack one enemy with 50% hit chance. <-2>
    3. Unnecessary game mechanics that just add to the frustration and nothing to game play. <-1>

Overview:

This is a great game by all means if not for the tedious and super annoying battles.
    (USE SAVE EDITOR TO SAVE YOURSELF THE PAIN.)

In the current iteration: 2.75 stars
  5. 5.00 star(s)

NeoGenesis

Pretty fun game with a few neat combat mechanic that lets you jump around to position better so that you may have the advantage, you can also learn skill in order to train pets that fight with you if you have the right item.

In terms of story its pretty good, the protagonist has a well enough reason in pressing on.

As for the scenes its very good, they are not only CGs but are animated as well while you are able control its pace.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Giolpo

One of my favorite games regarding exhibitionism. It basically comes down to you playing as a kunoichi that has been cursed to have a very perverted body, even though her mind tries to fight these feelings. You can literally go out naked from the start thanks to this.

Pros:
    - Art is good
    - Great exhibitionism content
    - 'unique' combat skills
    - Filled world with enough interactables
    - Several outfits, can be mixed with others
    - Multiple endings

Cons:
    - A lot of scenes are 'defeat' scenes, meaning you're missing out until you let the enemy defeat you
    - It can get grindy at times

Overall it's a game I can recommend to any RPGM lover that takes a liking to slender, well proportioned female main-protags whose fate is left in your hands.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

El necrofilo

Fun game overall. Just remember to go west an the second village to find this guy that teaches skills. Makes the game a walk in the park.
    the Main girl is sexy, sadly that doesn't apply the other ones. But the combat and animation were good, so wth.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

WestorEast

Actively unfair combat and far too much grinding for random loot drops make the good sex scenes not nearly worth it. Maybe if there was a save state with an unlocked gallery I could recommend it. As is, too much bullshit for not enough of a reward.