Ren'Py Abandoned Shinobi : Forged Bonds [v0.4.5] [SForgedBonds]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Guess Hinata lied when she said let's meet at the restaurant.
I mean, i even used all money to help check how many afternoon i wasted, and now i'm broke. (n)

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
Someone please ping the mods or whoever updates the front post of the topic with the latest version MAC link and the changelogs for versions 0.4.4 and 0.4.5, as well as to switch the category of this topic to On-Hold.

Shinobi : Forged Bonds [v0.4.5] Link for MAC (Not tested):

Shinobi : Forged Bonds 0.4.5 Release
Saves from 0.4.4 are compatible.
0.4.5 Changelog :
  • Added 4 new collectibles.
  • Added 1 new Kurenai event
  • Added 1 new Tenten event (animated)
  • Added 1 new Sakura event (animated)
  • Fixed some overlaying wardrobe images.
  • Added 1 new location (Konoha Outside)
Link for WINDOWS/LINUX: HERE
Link for MAC (Not tested): HERE
Enjoy the update guys !

Shinobi : Forged Bonds 0.4.4 Release
This new update requires you to start a new game due to the introducing of the wardrobe feature, sorry for the inconvenience.

0.4.4 Changelog :
  • Wardrobe feature implemented :
  • Added 2 outfits and 4 hairstyles available for Sakura.
  • Added 2 outfits and 1 hairstyle available for Ino.
  • Added 2 outfits and 1 hairstyle available for Tsunade.
  • Added 2 outfits and 1 hairstyle available for Shizune.
  • Added 2 outfits and 2 hairstyles available for Tenten.
  • Added 2 outfits and 2 hairstyles available for Ayame.
  • Added 2 outfits and 1 hairstyle available for Hinata.
  • Added 3 outfits and 2 hairstyles available for Kurenai.
  • New main menu background.
  • Added Kurenai (poll winner).
  • New introduction event for Kurenai.
  • New event for Ino.
  • Added 3 new collectibles.
  • Added some more hints to help going through the game's content.
Adding the wardrobe feature meant rewriting some parts of the code so it would work for the dialogues and previous events.
The downside is that the sprites of the characters in different locations won't be affected by the wardrobe. I hope you won't be bothered by that.
Link for WINDOWS/LINUX: HERE
Link for MAC (Not tested): HERE
Hope you guys enjoy this update, it may not seem much but it was a lot of work to get it done.

(If you're wondering, yes I am working alone on the game.)
Let me know your opinion, and if you encountered any bugs !

This new update requires you to start a new game due to the introducing of the wardrobe feature, sorry for the inconvenience.

Guess Hinata lied when she said let's meet at the restaurant.
I mean, i even used all money to help check how many afternoon i wasted, and now i'm broke. (n)
I'm guessing that it's a certain day of the week thing, and/or a different time of the day. Try again on a different day of the week and/or a different time of the day.

HollowRiller

Sep 9, 2018
Got an event where i met Hinata after the night hotspring event with Tsunade and Shizune and having spoken to both after, the event started after they both have talked about the night encounter, you have to use chat when interacting with them for it to progress.

Don't know if it's directly related but after speaking to Tsunade about jailtime and going to the training field Tenten was there so might be locked behind the Jail event. (She comments about you being in jail so it surely is locked behind that event, should really be made clear in the status screen that they are locked behind an event.)

Last edited:

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
I do hope this dev comes back at least they had the integrity to close their patreon and not collect money while not doing any work. We need more devs like that, and this game had promise.

Reactions: 1ch1go
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes