Unity - Shino's SP BoardGame [v0.31] [東雲Garnet]

1. 5.00 star(s)

HeavenlyBusboy

The endings aren't my favorite but overall excellent spanking game, simple RNG with a bit of strategy to get the results you want. I wish there was a tad more variety so I look forward to future updates!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Canemistress

This is an excellent spanking game. Funny and easy to play.
    This seems to be a Japanese game. It is difficult to be a subscriber due to the language.

Kudos to the creator. Hope to see more from him and his team here.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Random Number Generator

This game caters to a very specific fetish. If this fetish isn't for you, this game is pointless.

But if this fetish is for you, even this early demo manages a pretty damn perfect mix. The discipline meted out is neither excessive (well, for the fetish) nor laughable. The board gets more dangerous over time. The animation is quite nice. The older sister's expressions are nice in their calm satisfaction (she's clearly enjoying this).

Right now it's still fairly bare bones, but more implements, forms of humiliation and such are likely to be implemented over time, assuming the game gets completed. Typically a tall order, of course, but this is a pretty convincing demo. Fingers crossed.