Oct 11, 2020

File download :

I dont mind mtl.. as long not crashing

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Changelog:
1.1 Changed Actor status screen.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Shuen1000 and Nerro

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Looking at the Status screen
Looks like there's some wack word wrapping at the bottom or maybe there's a way to scroll that my dumbass can't figure out

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Looking at the Status screen
Looks like there's some wack word wrapping at the bottom or maybe there's a way to scroll that my dumbass can't figure out
Technically it's fixed in SLRMTL1.1, but I'm not sure if you can actually retroactively update the actor screen. So this might only show properly on a new game. :(

dimasbtwe

Oct 11, 2020

Changelog:
1.1 Changed Actor status screen.

Thx Bro ... the best