• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM 転生したらサキュバスだった件 / I was reincarnated as a succubus

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
+1, and on that note, good luck. Before I say this, let me just state I'm a noob when it comes to decrypting; I usually just use other people's scripts. I just spent the last couple of hours looking for any easy decryption method so that I might do a "close enough" translation for the UI and maybe some dialogue (probably using google trans with a good amount of guesswork), but the dev seems to have buried the decryption key in rpg_core.js, or something like that. Not only that, he also (from what I can tell, javascript isn't my forte) uses references to the decryption key rather than the string of key numbers itself. I tried using Petschko's decryption key script at the end of the file as he recommends, but it didn't do anything. If anyone else wants to take a crack at it, best of luck. Also, I believe this is made in RPGMaker MZ if that helps.
Edit: Nope, it's in MV

Last edited:

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
Here is fine
ok small problem what i tried to do didnt work.....
but im using an auto translate software which is working

look in the link that says "download"
then follow the instructions to use the latest version