Shoe Lace is a DAZ 3D artist who makes art and pinups of original characters.​

Updated: 2024-03-08
Artist: Shoe Lace/Shoe_Lac3 - - - - - - F95
Censorship: No
Language: Binary code
Resolution: 2400p, 4k
Content: 259 images
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Collection: - - - -
Compressed: - - - -

2024.03 - 10.jpg 2024.03 - 13.jpg 16 - 2023.02.jpg 08 - 2023.04.jpg 07 - 2024.02.jpg #124.jpg 05 - 2022.12.jpg 04 - 2023.03.jpg #118.jpg 09 - 2023.07.jpg 29 - 2023.04.jpg #94.jpg
#28.jpg 18 - 2023.04.jpg #44.jpg #52.jpg #62.jpg #72.jpg #74.jpg #83.jpg #96.jpg #103.jpg #14.jpg

Last edited:

Shoe_Lac3

Jun 6, 2018
I think I got everything from twitter and daz thread except one duplicate from the last post and maybe a couple of wips
I post dups!? Impossible! There's a slight difference in eye line (at the cam vs. slightly to the side), but yea, very similar. Thanks for the thread :giggle:

Amazing!!! Simply amazing!!! The texture, style and lighting of this splendid portfolio of portraits (if a little on the young side for my preferred taste) is indescribably pleasurable to look at. Well, actually, given the extremity of the accompanying emotional reaction it elicits in me, this is actually more of a fully fledged experience; so, an indescribably pleasurable experience.

But then I can't stop there either because are we not, as human beings, shaped, as we live our lives, by the assembly of a progressive collection of markers of distinctive events or, as we call them, "experiences" which over time coalesce into the memories we look back on when these memorable events have passed? If you agree, then I would also say that this particular awe-inspiring "marker of distinction" (experience) in my life forms the ethereal equivalent of "one for the family album" which, of course, for as long as my memory holds up, will accompany me throughout the rest of my life.

So thank you so much Shoe_Lac3 for sharing this gift of the fruits of your labour and most amazing talent. It is an honour and a privilege to have been granted this to-be-cherished-always marker of distinction in my life, which, as I said, will now go with me, and no doubt countless other awestruck witnesses who may be fortunate to pass this way, wherever else Life may take me for the rest of my time.

I apologize if this sounds incredibly fake or full of *** or self-indulgent or obsequious or too sugary or toady or brown-nosed or just plain charcoal grey in a half-lit room boring...but this is how this experience has struck me and I'm merely telling it how it is...at least for me.
It's been an rather difficult time for me these past few days, you comment helps me getting outta that hole probably more than you know.

I'm both extremely flattered and somewhat dumbfounded by your description, almost (perhaps needlessly) growing suspicious that you're talking about something else entirely.

I've stopped myself from boring anyone with my own version of flowery proses, but please know that I'm genuinely grateful for the praise and humbled to do more.

Anita Head

May 26, 2020
Is Twitter the only good uncensored source? Both Deviant and Pixiv censor in different ways.