Shopping list

dieithryn

Apr 4, 2018
Hello everybody,

I was wondering if anyone could offer suggestions on what DAZ or third party sets are the most relevant.

I am a little bit overwhelmed by the amount of stuff available.

After reading LePlumber's excellent tutorial, https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-make-your-own-characters-on-daz-3d.26723/, safe to say I would want to get genesis 8 female head morphs and genesis 8 female body morphs, as well as the male versions, to tweak my characters the way i want them, but what are the go to sets for erotic content?

Any help is appreciated.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
You will definitely need a female genitalia, I like this one for Gen8

For male, some creators like stand alone products like Dicktator, I don't like it very much, I prefer Easy Control
However this product is just a mod for the Daz original male genitalia. This means that you will need at least one male pro bundle.

If you will use more than one environment and don't want to buy many products, I recommend a creation kit like

Probably some texture pack too, this is an example:

For clothes I also recommend dynamic packages like:

I believe that would be a good start

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
I am also a new user, only started about a month ago or so.

To minimize the amount of stuff I need, I decided to focus on the Genesis 8 male and females as the amount of assets have finally surpassed the genesis 3 amount, which for as long as I can remember has been the most dominant. This indicates to me that the Daz Genesis 8 eco system has finally mature enough to rival that of their older series, so that means there is going to be a lot of content and competition and choices means you are better likely to find better opportunities.

For nsfw stuff, here are the privates for and . I don't bother with the easy controls since they already have some already (and I port things to blender anyways)

I heavily recommend for face morphing, as I found it to have the most versatility for customizing faces and characters.

As for Hair, backgrounds, environments and bodies, I can't say. I tend to work with more stylized characters so I picked assets (body morph of particular characters or sets of body morphs, are the best use of your money, such as hair or shirts sets) for my specific focus, so I can't say what products offer a wide range of body types you would be interested in. I do get some backgrounds, but that is always dependant on what you want to do, the setting of your project. Though there are some if you want to be able to create your own environments. Clothes are, well you can buy sets, and for most modern stuff there's lots of things and collections. But if you are building a larger game such as myself, I just make my own clothes (lots of ways and programs to do this, but I always end in blender, so I can't say anything about porting back into daz) and I have pretty much gave up daz hair, I hate all of them (an issue with how IRAY works with hair assets, a personal thing), I prefer to make my own hair using hair particle strands in blender (though still not perfect), so I can't link anything but still recommend keeping an eye out for .

hope that helps.