Unity - Completed - Short Butt Sweet [v1.1] [Pink Tea Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

2c47u5stw

A well made little morsel. Nothing particularly clever or impressive. Just a single, solid sex scene. It's good at what it does, but for less than 5 minutes of content I can't really rate it too highly. Less of a game, and more of a sample.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Well, its definitely a short butt sweet game. Honestly too short... I think the ability to write on them was an interesting mechanic. I mean not literally write yourself but pick what is written. I feel like there was a lack of variety though on usable toys and that they could have added more. Otherwise its an okay quick thing.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Dj_Bronx

This was actually a pretty solid short game, It felt a little too short if you ask me, and I actually hope that the girl ( and maybe even the character we play as) can get a full story of some kind. The animation is on point as usual! Nice job!;)
  4. 4.00 star(s)

NeZKyMaN

The title of the game says it all.

+ nice graphic line;
    + cute girl;
    + attention to detail.

- simple, short without any story background;
    - could be a little more erotic gadgets.

Rating: 4/5
    I understand the author's assumption that it was supposed to be a short and simple game. However, I don't like wasting the potential of a nice-looking game and adding a few new gadgets, a short story shell etc. couldn't take too much time and give a lot of satisfaction to players. That's why I can't give this title the maximum amount of points.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

VKKV

good for what it was. not perfect. but still good. small complaints. but eh. worth the quick download.

if you want anal (like most comming here do)

Use the lube in the bottem left. and then fit 2 of the silver toys in. then you can do buttstuff. or just play with that. up to you. s'good for what it is as i said.