VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Short Stories [Ch. 1 v1.0] [DreamNow]

1. 5.00 star(s)

python9148

Review as of Chapter 1 v1.0

The renders are near perfect. The environment and the lighting are the best I've ever seen in a Ren'Py game. The two featured models are as realistic as can be and are beautifully detailed and rendered.

Story is (you guessed it) short. However, the number of scenes in this one chapter is astronomical. Furthermore, the dialogue and narration is flawless and describes the characters' emotions and intents in great detail.

The one flaw I can point out about this game is the menu. I found it difficult to read the dark text in front of the dark background.

Playing this game has made me wonder why the developer hasn't started sooner. I cannot wait for more.
    6/5 stars
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The first story could need some more detail cause later in the scene is clear that creator knows how to pose, and for me the walking part is kind of lame.

Also im against nipples that always point to the sky, no matter size.

BUT
    Seeing a pussy that occupies its own space, and not some letfover space, and its in the right spot is kind of groundbraking. Thats gotta be some work with deformations, cause they actually look good. Only for that, untill every single game looks like this, this deserves 5stars.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Reynier

All renders quality are very good. Great job! Story also have very good development, well defined characters and spicy scenes. I like the idea of separate stories and plots, hope all chapters comes with this detail and do not take so long.