Identify shota oni (ore ogre?) game

CptNex

Sep 29, 2019
Hey i forgott the name of an really good game, you played as a shota and where accompanyed by three oni (ore ogre?) girls.
i know its not much info but maybe you could post some links unfortunatly i didnt find it my self even if i thought i found it here in the first place

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
I wager you've used the Shota, Male Protagonist, and Monster Girl tags, correct? If you still haven't found it after that, considering there are quite some shota games hosted here, the tags you used might've been either incorrect or mismatched, else the game isn't allowed here. Is any of the female companions a loli? Can you remember if the game was made by a Japanese or Western developer? Was it RPGM or a VN? 2DCG or 3DCG? Any combat or particular fetishes?

CptNex

Sep 29, 2019
It had no loli content and was a RPGM game. I believe it was western but i could be wrong.
It had combad and as far as i remember it was rather wholesome content

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Okay. Well, considering that the tags are shota, male mc, and RPGM, that leaves you with only 3 pages to sift through. A rather simple task if I say so myself. https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=173,749/prefixes=2/sort=rating

As I don't know what exactly you mean by oni/ogre as these can mean different things based on the culture and place of origin, the following game that's also found with the aforementioned tags kinda fits the bill. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-big-...ed-women-final-united-kingdom-of-rege.110358/ Ogre as a derogatory term, as in really big compared to ordinary women or the shota MC.

Unless you mean literally non human monster girls with green skin? Either way, that should be even easier to find with the relevant tags.

Tell me if any of this helped.

Reactions: CptNex

CptNex

Sep 29, 2019
Sorry for the late replly i looked trough the links you send but it was not included.
but thanks for your effort i appreciate it.

and with the oni/ogre i mean that they had small horns where realy tall and quite muskular

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Reactions: CptNex