RPGM [Translation Request] [ Noble Ogre / 鬼貴族] Ogress on the Cliff ~Next to Tomoe-san!~ / 崖の村の鬼 ~となりの巴さん!~ (RE214371)

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
1625226151878.png

Momotaro falls.

Born in a small village next to a cliff, Momotaro met three female demons.
Knowing that power is not enough, Momotaro plans to defeat the demon in another way ...

● This is an exploratory RPG in which Momotaro defeats a widow with huge breasts (demon) in a naughty way.

――There is basically no battle.
 ――The event changes depending on the time of day, morning, noon, and night.

● HCG basic 30 sheets or more-A

lot of Shota one elements are included.
 ――There are also a few shota.
 ――Hard play such as outdoor, bondage, urination, defecation ... is also included.

OP NOTE: i have a current version of the game and im looking for someone to help dissect and translate this game so its as coherent as possible.(even a decent MTL) This game is very obtuse and pretty confusing in Japanese so Im hoping i good TL will help so eventually I can develop a Walkthrough for it as well.
Any help with this task will be much appreciated!

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
What a damn coincidence since another "momotarou" has appear in a form of oneshota
x+100

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
just incase people are wondering, there are two scenes in the recollection room that are broken. when you try to view them they show up as a black screen. The scenes are the LOVE HOTEL 2 and the first half of the CLUB SCENE where Tomoe is being pranced around the crowd in a slutty outfit.

as far as i know there is no real way to fix these. BUT you can still view them by taking Tomoe to the Hotel and making a save before taking her to the club. For whatever reason the scenes are only broken in the recollection room.

EDIT: you can in fact FIX the CLUB scene for the Recollection room, copy the contents in these two txt files and paste then to the corresponding .json files in the data folder. the only thing is that the scene will all be in Japanese.

this does not fix the second hotel scene.

Last edited: