RPGM [Translation Request] [ Noble Ogre / 鬼貴族] Ogress on the Cliff ~Next to Tomoe-san!~ / 崖の村の鬼 ~となりの巴さん!~ (RE214371)

Jan 13, 2022
nd the first half of the CLUB SCENE
View attachment 1276791

Momotaro falls.

Born in a small village next to a cliff, Momotaro met three female demons.
Knowing that power is not enough, Momotaro plans to defeat the demon in another way ...

● This is an exploratory RPG in which Momotaro defeats a widow with huge breasts (demon) in a naughty way.

――There is basically no battle.
 ――The event changes depending on the time of day, morning, noon, and night.

● HCG basic 30 sheets or more-A

lot of Shota one elements are included.
 ――There are also a few shota.
 ――Hard play such as outdoor, bondage, urination, defecation ... is also included.

OP NOTE: i have a current version of the game and im looking for someone to help dissect and translate this game so its as coherent as possible.(even a decent MTL) This game is very obtuse and pretty confusing in Japanese so Im hoping i good TL will help so eventually I can develop a Walkthrough for it as well.
Any help with this task will be much appreciated!
Do you have the full game link? japanese one?

Reactions: Furnox

dhirajverciti

Jan 14, 2018
so i got tired of waiting for someone to translate it so i did it myself even though i was only able to translate it into MTL, it also has the full save on save file 1. CHEERS!
Can you Re-upload the link is dead

Reactions: BangB420

Eizen_Edna

Aug 26, 2022
I have Saikey translation here, it said "quick translation" so maybe it lightly edit mtl (better than nothing). Now if someone kindly enough to share the game, I will drop the translation here

katak17

Jul 1, 2017
I have Saikey translation here, it said "quick translation" so maybe it lightly edit mtl (better than nothing). Now if someone kindly enough to share the game, I will drop the translation here
Here, just paste it on google search (can't post link)
"https:"//sukebei.nyaa.si"/view/"2440684"