RPGM - Completed - ShotaConQuest ~They're After My Dick!~ [Final] [Hurricane Dot Com]

1. 4.00 star(s)

KangaroohKick90

Prelude:
    Let me start of by saying that this is one of my top 3 favorite games on this site.
    I spent about 12 hours playing it, and got about to 60% of what it had to offer.
    I then downloaded a full save to check out the animations I had not yet encountered.
    I was very pleasantly surprised by the game length.

Favorite Feature:
    Before this I never encountered the idea of the companions mage abilites using the MCs body in several ways, and imo that is so hype and made fights more enjoyable for me.

Gameplay:
    This is your classic JRPG, Run around, talk to people, fight, do some simple go to A, fetch B quests.

Art:
    The Gallery is a big plus . the enemies have varied and nice h-animations.
    I am not a big fan of CG in general(story scenes) and prefer the pixel art(in fights) so I am thankful the game does both.

Rating:
    I choose 4/5 stars , because this is fun game, that had me coming back to it quite a few times. There is more game here than I am used to encounter in this niche and there are some fresh ideas which keep it fun and unique. There is lots of pretty pixel art.
    1 Star less than maximum because sometimes I did not know how to progress the story/what I was supposed to do and because of some translation errors.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Hunterop6969

This game have so many problem... How can I start...
    Well let start with combat, you walk two step and bum a enemy, win the fight, take another step and bum another enemy... That's what happens mostly of time, not to mention you will miss a least 1 attack every battle.
    MC is... extremely annoying, he a shota I know but man wtf? He f#cking cry everytime someone say the word sex near him.(You can find a file saying "every character in this game is 18+"... The two of us know that a lie right?)
    The two other girl who help you is... ok? I dont really care about they.
    Map is big, good right? You ask... WRONG. you walk like a wheelchair user with asthma and matching with the combat make me wanna puke...
    Enemies is like Rat, Anormal Rat, Powerful Rat, Extremely Dangerous Rat. The same goes to other enemies beside the monster girl.
    Monster girl are beautiful and the sex mid battle have animation which is rare and the only good point about this game.
    Like the other games you dont have a guide to know what to do, you need to read every conversation to know where you should go.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Formless

Confusing where to go in this game and the gameplay is infuriating due to the hit chance being low and the escape chance having a chance to fail, the art is somewhat good though if you are into shota stuff. If you are fine with annoying gameplay and having to run in circles before finding where to go then you will probably enjoy this.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

RumbleBR

Please don't judge me but I played this game for like 5 hours and is very good, I didn't liked only the MC is raped and shit, but this game is an good battle fuck game and have many things for to do... I just didn't like the game translation(Is very very bad translation) and don't have where you can see your "actual quest" soo you play as you want, just don't do like me and walks on the map doing nothing for like 30 minutes trying to find where is the main quest.