Others - Completed - Shouja-Ya [Final] [KOJIRO]

1. 2.00 star(s)

pavilion76

I don't think the juice is worth the squeeze on this one. I had trouble getting this running the text speed is way too slow with no obvious way to speed it up. Then there is only one pose and one CG. The sound is also not in sync with the animation.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

jezzoo

A short (<1 hour) "slave training" game. Basically a hentai flash game.

Once you get through a prologue in which you need to "buy" the girl in an auction by doing some very specific steps, you start her daily training.

You get 5 "tools" to use on her (all are immediately available), each of which is more "difficult" to use than the previous one, meaning it drains her stamina faster. Using a tool can give her orgasms, increase the interest for the tool and increase the passion (sensitivity) for the tool. The goal of the game is to get her passion for each tool to 70.

The good
    + the sex mechanics are simple, but functional. You don't just read about sex, you actually have sex with this girl.
    + there is a sense of progression - you receive experience for orgasms, which increases her level and raises stats (allowing for more orgasms)
    + decent 2D animations help immersion
    + sound, including her moans, helps immersion
    + since half of games here are just linear clickfests, an extra point for this being an actual game

The bad
    - no story, no meaningful choices
    - two characters, zero personalities. The girl is just an object.
    - a small amount of mostly engrish dialogue
    - the UI is a bit clunky
    - some questionable game design choices (the auction, stats lack explanation or balance, downtime when waiting for her stamina to recover...)

If you don't mind rape and a lack of story, it's worth a try for the gameplay.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Carlitos6995

You are basically just training Asuka as there does not appear to be any other characters to "Train". The Training is very bare bones resulting in just selecting an action, clicking in a certain area to activate the "mini game" which consists of just rotating your mouse in a circle (You dont have to rotate as you can just hold the cursor in the middle of the purple dot and the meter will just go up), and then rinse repeat.

If she passes out you can't get any more exp for the day. After ending the day, you simply repeat the training over and over. While there is an advertised "Animation Images" I am struggling to see where there are more than just the 5 poses. I assume the animations are frame counts for every individual body part moving because there is nothing else there.

Even being a big fan of Asuka... I can't even justify the 1 gb wasted just downloading this...

Takeaways:
    • The game is rather lacking when it comes to actual content.
    • Translations appear to be mostly MTL with several grammatical errors present.
    • 1gb in size
    • After about 45 minutes of playing no real changes to basic gameplay just Rotor, Cunnilingus, Fingering, Fucking, and Dildo.
    • No other characters present just Asuka.