2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1590647633888.png

Overview:
Active Time SEX Training Simulator

The real pleasure of this game is how to train a girl in these three time gauges!
Isn’t Active Time System difficult?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-28
Release Date: 2020-05-09
Developer: KOJIRO
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

BaasB thanks for the links

683038_RE284510_img_smp1.jpg 683037_RE284510_img_smp2.jpg 683036_RE284510_img_smp3.jpg 683035_RE284510_img_smp4.jpg 683034_RE284510_img_smp5.jpg 683033_RE284510_img_smp6.jpg 683032_RE284510_img_smp7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Annoying right from the start, I see. Anybody figured out how to actually win the freaking aucton? If I go in on the first two, game over and it reverts me back to the auction start even if I win. If I go in on the third, I always lose and that also results in the same game over as winning the other two.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Annoying right from the start, I see. Anybody figured out how to actually win the freaking aucton? If I go in on the first two, game over and it reverts me back to the auction start even if I win. If I go in on the third, I always lose and that also results in the same game over as winning the other two.
Make sure you bid untill 10000 and dont bid after that for the first 2 girls... then you will have enough money for the third one and other wont. the game is about getting the third girl

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
shohei

1. start bidding the first 2 girls at 5000+ mark and stop after 9000 or go for 10000 if you feel lucky so the other 2 dudes won't have enough money to win against you when bidding asuka (according to in game information they have 30000 and you only have 20000 so do the math)
2. your goal when training is making her has orgasm as much as possible. she get more passion with each orgasm with specific action, and her interesting increase after each level up (and probably with multiple orgasm too, not sure).
3. climax spot (just click this spot, no need to click randomly)
vibrator egg/cunni: clitoris
finger: g-spot
sex/dildo: cervix
after click the spot you only need to move your mouse (no need to hold mouse button) until the gauge appears and just leave the mouse inside there, no need to move it.
4. after climax if she doesn't have much power left then click outside the cut-in/x-ray image to stop the climax minigame and wait for her regain power
5. after climax if she does have power then keep moving the mouse inside the cut-in/x-ray (no need to hold mouse button) to start the multiple climax minigame right away (optimize her power, it always drain in climax minigame)
6. always keep your eyes on her power bar

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Anyone have a guide on the endings? The one i got is where i got her to level 9 and then came inside. Got a scene with the attendant lady and then got access to the Black Mamba, which gives her alot of power

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
jee, a long-haired red-head with two ponytails tied by weird red cat-like things, and she has blue-eyes?
where have i seen that? :thonking:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Huh reminds me of Raising Project for some reason.
Now the real question is:
Better ending for the character than EoE or worse?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
shohei

1. start bidding the first 2 girls at 5000+ mark and stop after 9000 or go for 10000 if you feel lucky so the other 2 dudes won't have enough money to win against you when bidding asuka (according to in game information they have 30000 and you only have 20000 so do the math)
2. your goal when training is making her has orgasm as much as possible. she get more passion with each orgasm with specific action, and her interesting increase after each level up (and probably with multiple orgasm too, not sure).
3. climax spot (just click this spot, no need to click randomly)
vibrator egg/cunni: clitoris
finger: g-spot
sex/dildo: cervix
after click the spot you only need to move your mouse (no need to hold mouse button) until the gauge appears and just leave the mouse inside there, no need to move it.
4. after climax if she doesn't have much power left then click outside the cut-in/x-ray image to stop the climax minigame and wait for her regain power
5. after climax if she does have power then keep moving the mouse inside the cut-in/x-ray (no need to hold mouse button) to start the multiple climax minigame right away (optimize her power, it always drain in climax minigame)
6. always keep your eyes on her power bar
Make sure you bid untill 10000 and dont bid after that for the first 2 girls... then you will have enough money for the third one and other wont. the game is about getting the third girl
Got it, I didn't realize losing the first two meant I don't lose the money I bid.

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ and BaasB

jezzoo

May 12, 2020
why is this 1GB in size with next to no content?
Good question. For starters one of the 533MB EXE files in the archive is unnecessary, it's probably the uncracked version.

But even at 500MB the game is still too large considering the small amount of content.

shohei

Sep 18, 2017
Good question. For starters one of the 533MB EXE files in the archive is unnecessary, it's probably the uncracked version.

But even at 500MB the game is still too large considering the small amount of content.
game data was actually stored inside that exe file and the game itself was actually just a bunch of images playing like a slider so there's no 3d or video or anything like that. you can also see that dev-self-claim 2900 images (and those probably in 1280x720) and i'm assume those images are in png format so there's no surprise the game would have 500mb
but kojiro circle really went for wrong approach this time. With so many training games out there with unique and good content this game is boring as hell

Last edited:

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Multiple endings? I think I got something like the Sex Inquisitor as a title when I beat it. Maybe others bothered doing more in each day than me.

Also I think the way they made the game (lots of images, rather than prerendered animations) bloats the game.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes