2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
uncontrolled actions
power bar jump to 0 from 1/3

deveper hit his head against the wall a thousand times or more

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Gotta love the logic behind the censoring... "Oh, it's about a guy who repeatedly rapes an underage slave girl tied to a torture bench, but it's censored so it's ok" lol.

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
game data was actually stored inside that exe file and the game itself was actually just a bunch of images playing like a slider so there's no 3d or video or anything like that. you can also see that dev-self-claim 2900 images (and those probably in 1280x720) and i'm assume those images are in png format so there's no surprise the game would have 500mb
but kojiro circle really went for wrong approach this time. With so many training games out there with unique and good content this game is boring as hell
No joke the animation were quite well done but its like so lame kinda? cause in 4 days i managed to get her to the stats she needed by the girl and then got a scene with her and that was it finished and i got the black mamba which just let you get another erection after you come inside her lol WHAT A FUCKING JOKE ... why no change in position man that dude went lazy af on this one

Reactions: Cavpal

Fraydon

Apr 22, 2019
I get it maybe I suck, but failing at the start and starting over is ridiculously long.
Failed twice and I just can't care anymore.
I'd write a review but the mods will just flag it with a dumb reason that they will just ignore in other worse done star-reviews

babambam

Mar 18, 2019
This game is surprisingly dull...considering the effort the dev put in here. Dev tried to make dramatic and mysterious prologue, only to make it dramatically boring and mysteriously not able to understand what idea or feeling dev tried to provide players. Some weird woman came out of nowhere, try to talk nonsense to try to make mysterious atmosphere, now suddenly you need to bid for the two grey shadows of girls, and now you get to see an anime girl. You lose the bid for the anime girl because you have been bidding the grey shadows which worked out to be nothing. Now the weird woman suddenly talk nonsense again to add another tried mystery only to make players feel awkward. Now you got the anime girl knowing the minigame(which wasn't even close of being fun) tricks, now you get to fuck the girl. If you are patient enough to tolerate the gameplay. Gameplay sucks in various ways. The game is very unkind to players, there's little to no explanations about the game system. Beginning of the game you find some weird bars about character stat-ish things. When you tried to examine it out and click on the bars, they disappear and you get two buttons to click. One is config, the other is training the girl. The training, is worse than most of the flash H games in early 2000. You click on a girls pussy, the girl says ahh. You repeat it. There's bit of changes, matter not. You can click on her pussy with 5 different buttons, and she might faint if you are still confused about the gameplay, or she might not if you learned how bad the game is. You can end the training and get some exp, you can click on bars with no explanation, you can level up which doesn't do much on the game. Only good thing about the game is the animation. Probably, the dev need to find someone to actually make a game, and just draw arts. Or just draw arts so people can fap on it.

Reactions: travis226

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
note: when you cheat the game too hard then she might break :p means she won't last one second anymore... just touching her spot makes her faint. thats oversensitive :p

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Anyone know why it's so hard to get her to cum? I feel like I'm clicking on the close-up section for almost 8 minutes and I never get into the event where the climax bar appears.

jezzoo

May 12, 2020
Is it just a variant set of one image? and a variant set of the intro girl sex?
Kind of, yeah. It's always Asuka, and depending on the "tool" you choose, there are minor differences in her and the MC's pose, but it's all pretty similar.

Anyone know why it's so hard to get her to cum? I feel like I'm clicking on the close-up section for almost 8 minutes and I never get into the event where the climax bar appears.
This is the game's attempt at "challenge" - you have to "find" the correct area to stimulate. For each tool (vibrating egg, cunnilingus, etc.) there is only one specific area that will make her orgasm. Once you click the correct area, the climax bar will appear and start filling up pretty quickly.

The correct area is always her clitoris for the vibrating egg and cunnilingus, and if I remember correctly the G-spot and cervix for some of the other tools.

Don't ask me why her cervix is considered an erogenous zone.

Reactions: GEORGEM

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Kind of, yeah. It's always Asuka, and depending on the "tool" you choose, there are minor differences in her and the MC's pose, but it's all pretty similar.

This is the game's attempt at "challenge" - you have to "find" the correct area to stimulate. For each tool (vibrating egg, cunnilingus, etc.) there is only one specific area that will make her orgasm. Once you click the correct area, the climax bar will appear and start filling up pretty quickly.

The correct area is always her clitoris for the vibrating egg and cunnilingus, and if I remember correctly the G-spot and cervix for some of the other tools.

Don't ask me why her cervix is considered an erogenous zone.
F*ck, alright, how many clicks does it take? I've been clicking her clit for a while (egg) and nothing's happened, am I clicking the wrong spot? Thanks for the tip btw.

Edit: Apparently just one click, I found her G spot way easier during sex, so I guess I'll just advance the game that way.

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
Annoying right from the start, I see. Anybody figured out how to actually win the freaking aucton? If I go in on the first two, game over and it reverts me back to the auction start even if I win. If I go in on the third, I always lose and that also results in the same game over as winning the other two.
No, you just not thinking enough. you got 2k the others got 4k and above. You cant win, Unless you fake bit up to 1k then dont bit further. Others lose money while you keep yours. do that until you reach the main girl. Then bit and you win. Simple

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes