Others RPGM Should I start over or contunie ?

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
vers en lo personal no se estare bien tenias que pensar en 3 factores principio esta perfecto el medio y el final.
es como un libro te recomiendo lo siguiente usar los factores chantaje aunque se oiga mal sumission dependencia,
tu sabes aqui en este tipo de juegos ahi la tipica que no pero despues no puede vivir sin el.
y el tipico dar todo y de un momento a otro la cambias por otra lo cual hace que reaccione y la inocente que quiere experimentar es una opinion personal
Sorry i don't understand spanish? i try to use google translate but still i didn't understand everything so i can't replay, I appreciate the feedback and if you can send it with english or maybe someone here help translate so i can understand and replay.

RUISU9000

Mar 14, 2020
You have good bases from the beginning, you see, imagine a rhombus, the upper point is the protagonist or the protagonists, well, although I like the individual more.
you say you have a problem with including more characters is not true
I will give you a personal guideline.
one of the girls has a clothing store there you can get the clerk and the arrogance.
because always in types of games there always has to be one that you give up by the ears.
arrogant is a girl who knows the character long before she even humiliated him.
a day when leaving any of the places you have assigned in your story.
being pulled by her boyfriend out of the car being thrown out like trash.
He says, look, X is as beautiful as always, it's a shame to see her do such a show.
already laragate I got what I wanted from you.
eye she has no money or dinner or return to her house.
I call it x because I don't like my characters to be baptized.
Alone, thrown into the street, she asks for help and no one gives it to her.
she looks at you she tries to deny herself asking for your help.
you approach and offer him your hand so that he gets up from it.
she in the arrogant and believed that she is she does not remember your name.
she tells you a sacchartic thank you.
you try to withdraw but you feel something grab your arm you I mean the main character of your game no.
she gently asks you if you can accompany her to her house.
You between a yes and no.
okay, the problem is that I'm hungry, it's been a long day.
she is fine she goes to dinner but suddenly a hungry sound is heard.
Okay, let's go, I'll invite you to eat some fast food while she tells you about her and you something personal about your character.
They go to her house and suddenly another girl appears, this must be the shy one who liked you, but due to damages or nonsense, she didn't give herself the opportunity.
Look, but what are you doing with him, he wasn't a stupid nerd, you know the nicknames used to make a person feel bad.
To save yourself from impace, you will say that you accompanied her because she saw that she was alone and it was dangerous for her to walk alone.
She returns to her arrogant posture but there is something that changes when she sees that her friend begins to interact with you that she even invited you to a party.
She feels that they are taking something away from her and tells her that she invited you and you will go with her.
Later she realizes it was an impulse if you like it I'll send you the rest sorry my English is very poor.