3D-Daz Show Us Her Thiccness.

Fux2Give

Oct 6, 2024
Ancient_3D You good man you been absent all day, also take your time on those renders for me I do want them to turn out well. Your work is good and if I rush you I know it'll piss you off and I will probably never get them lol.

Reactions: Ancient_3D

FirePrince88

Oct 13, 2024
Bit old looking for my taste still a dope render though.
I mean you not wrong I like younger models such as the one ArturiousDesign posted the rainbow lil sis one. She young and her face looks young. I found that if you add too much thicc the models starts to look odd. To each their own though he doesn't do bad work just maybe make some young ones like 18-22 age range.

Fux2Give

Oct 6, 2024
Is he making you Raven from Teen Titans? I seen the status you made and got me curious.
Yessir, he said it will be his last parody work so I may have to ask around on this forum site to find someone willing to make some others for me. I really want a SF6 Cammy and also that Bunny from First Descendent lol. God I am such a simp.

Reactions: FirePrince88

FirePrince88

Oct 13, 2024
Yessir, he said it will be his last parody work so I may have to ask around on this forum site to find someone willing to make some others for me. I really want a SF6 Cammy and also that Bunny from First Descendent lol. God I am such a simp.
Ima be a dick for this but how mad you goin be if his parody of Raven old looking too? lol I mean lets be real no one wants to see hag ass looking models. How much he charge ya?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Fux2Give

Fux2Give

Oct 6, 2024
Ima be a dick for this but how mad you goin be if his parody of Raven old looking too? lol I mean lets be real no one wants to see hag ass looking models. How much he charge ya?
only cost me $10 for 3 renders I gave him specifics so he should be fine. But if she does look old I will just ask for my money back to answer your question, and yeah I don't like old looking female characters either.

• Hey there

FirePrince88

Oct 13, 2024
only cost me $10 for 3 renders I gave him specifics so he should be fine. But if she does look old I will just ask for my money back to answer your question, and yeah I don't like old looking female characters either.
Shit that's cheap I tried asking around and most want double or triple that price lol. If he don't make it to your liking I got you on parody art its where my work shines most.

• Love
Reactions: Fux2Give

Fux2Give

Oct 6, 2024
Shit that's cheap I tried asking around and most want double or triple that price lol. If he don't make it to your liking I got you on parody art its where my work shines most.
have to wait and see what he gives me cause he isn't posting it here, he's just emailing it to me and letting me post it on this site. Dope ass shit bro I already got 5 different parody ideas.

• Hey there