Seeking Showers, Casual/Accidental Nudity, and Flaccid Wieners (preferably incest)

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Hello all,

There is a pretty specific thing that I'm looking for. Let's say you have a guy and a girl and one (or both) are definitely not supposed to be interested in one another but totally are. One may walk around not caring if the other sees him/her naked or intentionally wants to be seen naked but totally doesn't care (but totally does). Let's say one or both is or are doing something that is definitely not supposed to be sexual but it. Let's say the dude doesn't or tries not to get hard because he either doesn't or doesn't want the girl to know that he's into her yet. It's the kind of thing that is in incest games pretty often. Lots of times it's a shower or sun bathing or yoga. I'm looking for things that are similar to these:

home yoga mom 52.jpg

ig_13.jpg

yoga_session_01_64.jpg

Thanks

MrTiramisu

Oct 6, 2019
Not incest, but Rebellion: The Beginning has scenes where the MC (and other males) are seen with their flaccid dongs hanging out. Lots of casual nudity since it's inspired by the Spartacus series. Haven't played the sequel yet, but the first game has plenty of content.

What games did you get your screenshots from, by the way? Looking for games with similar content as well.

Reactions: Dr. Javi

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Not incest, but Rebellion: The Beginning has scenes where the MC (and other males) are seen with their flaccid dongs hanging out. Lots of casual nudity since it's inspired by the Spartacus series. Haven't played the sequel yet, but the first game has plenty of content.

What games did you get your screenshots from, by the way? Looking for games with similar content as well.
Thank you for the recommendation. The screenshots are, in order, from Midnight Paradise, Life in Santa County, and Bloody Passion. The first two are in active development while Bloody Passion is sadly abandoned.

Reactions: MrTiramisu

DtAwesomeGuy

Feb 21, 2018
Hello all,

There is a pretty specific thing that I'm looking for. Let's say you have a guy and a girl and one (or both) are definitely not supposed to be interested in one another but totally are. One may walk around not caring if the other sees him/her naked or intentionally wants to be seen naked but totally doesn't care (but totally does). Let's say one or both is or are doing something that is definitely not supposed to be sexual but it. Let's say the dude doesn't or tries not to get hard because he either doesn't or doesn't want the girl to know that he's into her yet. It's the kind of thing that is in incest games pretty often. Lots of times it's a shower or sun bathing or yoga. I'm looking for things that are similar to these:

View attachment 3654580

View attachment 3654610

View attachment 3654623

Thanks
Can you share the games the images are from?