123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
Files that I'm talking about: (Under the "Femdom Fantasy/Succubi" category, at the Shrift II entry)
Finished (most of) the new changes. I added, to the files for the game, some temporary stuff (until Ch2 gets translated), such as Translated Pictures from Ch1, some Translated Data Files (that weren't changed between Ch1-Ch2), the Machine Translation File that can be loaded into MTool.... Also updated the Mod for game (will add the Ch2 Monsters to the Fight Gallery after I also get to play the damn Chapter), with the Biggest New Feature:

Meta Save Backup!

You can now use this to Meta-Save and Meta-Load (which copies your entire Save folder to one of the 4 "World" slots). Check, in Your Room in the Church, Bottom-Right corner for it. Upon Meta-Loading, you'll be taken to the Title Screen (to be able to load the Meta Save files). The Files are actually Created/Loaded/ANIHILATED within your game folder, inside the "www" folder, within a newly-made folder, called "BackupDimension". You can also manually add your Save folder files in there (in one of the World Slots), it will (meta-)load it just as well.

It works by using a nice Script ("ozu_File"), made by Ozubon, link to Script's Thread
, alongside some Node.js knowledge, and a decent amount of effort.

Now I can finally start fking playing the damn game, Jesus Christ I'm a nerd.
how to access without account? i have no phone number so cant get on

Neryuu

Feb 2, 2019
Just for my personal information, do any of the new girls have footjob scenes in Chapter 2?

DojoFun

Sep 17, 2018
How do I synthesize the suzaku feather? I'm at the energy association and I dont know what to do here, looks like there isnt much i can do here. shrift.JPG

ozxninja9

Dec 26, 2021
I have downloaded that version but when I get to the first scene with yami I don’t have a sprite and the cutscene breaks
I am also having an issue with that download link that i don't know how to fix it says file not found whenever i go open the game

DojoFun

Sep 17, 2018
you have to talk to dr. gold at the energy association
synthesize feather with 30 soul demon stones
Thank you, I didnt have that option before but after disassembling everything I finally completed that dr.gold quest and now i can synthesize with dr.gold. Ive been playing the whole game without ever doing that quest lol

Demonkiller12345

Dec 6, 2023
Don't use any save (it might be corrupted) i think you need to try again, download the file, extract it with japan language, you go to option and select the option and then normally it wil be good. Are you using Win rar ?
i didnt use any save , i redownloaded it twice , extracted with japanese language , its still the same
and yes i am using winrar (is there any setting i have to change it it?)

and my files look like this (is it suppose to look like that? ) Screenshot 2024-01-12 153452.png

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes