Collection Pinup Shu Rakuro Collection [Shu Rakuro]

Oct 4, 2021
Hello,
While browsing through my gallery, I found this pic, but I can't remember where I got it from. By looking at the file size, the resolution and the metadata, it looks like an original pic. However, I can't find it anymore in any archive. So does anyone know if this is really made by ShuraKRGT, meaning that some other pic might be missing or if it's a third party edit?

toastyj247

Jul 11, 2017
Hello,
While browsing through my gallery, I found this pic, but I can't remember where I got it from. By looking at the file size, the resolution and the metadata, it looks like an original pic. However, I can't find it anymore in any archive. So does anyone know if this is really made by ShuraKRGT, meaning that some other pic might be missing or if it's a third party edit?
From the December 2018 pack.

Oct 4, 2021
From the December 2018 pack.
Yeah, I know this. The question was: Is the picture attached an original one or not.
Because anywhere I can find this term, it always has 27 pics, not including this one. But the one I attachedhas the same dimension, bytesize and metadata as the original ones. So I don't know if it's a third party edit or made by ShuraKRGT

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
I love this artist's style, but they're a real dick on the Gumroad prices. The $10/month works are outrageously inflated to $22 and even the 40% Gumroad discount that comes with the $10 tier would leave you paying $13.20 per pack. Fuck that. A 40% discount, and you're still paying more than the original price. I wonder why everyone pirates their works?

Nika108Z

Mar 22, 2018
Yes, the prices are very high. Those who buy this artist's work will not share. Those are the rules.:(