4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Krimzon121

Jul 8, 2022
Open the console and set NQulaitheltalkday to the current day number.
just tried typing that with console commands open (Shift + O) and it keeps coming up with a "name error", I assume you mean that I have to edit one of the console files? /gen

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I did this myself by finding the variable and typing it into the console. Because I have already deleted the files and don't want to download them again, I copied the name from my save file. I believe that they should have the same variable name so you may have entered it wrong. It should look like "NQulaitheltalkday = 10" but with whatever day you are on instead of the 10.

Krimzon121

Jul 8, 2022
I did this myself by finding the variable and typing it into the console. Because I have already deleted the files and don't want to download them again, I copied the name from my save file. I believe that they should have the same variable name so you may have entered it wrong. It should look like "NQulaitheltalkday = 10" but with whatever day you are on instead of the 10.
I should've known it needed a variable lol
Regardless, thanks for the help, I got it done :)

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with my Cheat Mod and bwebrwkerw Gallery Unlocker :

Shuggerlain 0.69.1 :
/ (447 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

I added some features in my cheat mod like money, crystals and some battle stats possibility but since I didn't play the full game I don't know if their are some others features that can be added so if you have some ideas don't hesitate to ask me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2023
Anyone else having trouble with the upload for the mac version? I download it and extract it but I then can't open it, it says "

"You can’t open the application “Shuggerlain-0.61.1” because this application is not supported on this Mac."

Is it an OS thing? I realllllly don't want to update my OS, it ALWAYS causes problems. I'm still running 11.6 Big Sur
I'm on macOS Sonoma and can't launch it either.

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
I did so , but writes that it is not entered correctly
Cheat codes are case sensitive, make sure when you type a cheat code it looks identical to one of the following - Seep1, Seep2, Seep3, Seep4, Seep5, Seesucc - depending on which page of the gallery you want unlocked

мвыМ

Jul 29, 2019
Cheat codes are case sensitive, make sure when you type a cheat code it looks identical to one of the following - Seep1, Seep2, Seep3, Seep4, Seep5, Seesucc - depending on which page of the gallery you want unlocked
thank you so much )

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Guys, I'm sort finished the new update but my affection with the Night Queen is stucked at 249/250. I just cannot bring her up over Level 6. There is something that I have to do or is it a bug?

Problem solved! I don't know why, but I had to redo the third date with Yraselle.

Last edited:

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
Shuggerlain v0.61.2 for Android is out anyone willing to link the download here

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with my Cheat Mod and bwebrwkerw Gallery Unlocker :

Shuggerlain 0.61.1 :
Mega (397Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

I added some features in my cheat mod like money, crystals and some battle stats possibility but since I didn't play the full game I don't know if their are some others features that can be added so if you have some ideas don't hesitate to ask me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
What are the cheat codes

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes