4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
how to open cheat or cmd to input a cheat?
and i download the unlocker as rpy in game folder yet nothing unlocked

edit: i figured the unlocker problem put it in the folder called "game" INSIDE the main game folder, i can't see cogs icon
nvm the candle in the tent

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2021
Keen for the update. Haven't smoked a joint in ages but I know what I'm doin when this new update comes out.

Come to think of it I got a couple tabs of acid I've been saving for a rainy day, good for the comedown.

• Wow
Reactions: Oasis951
Dec 4, 2021
Dang that was quick, thanks so much!

Says I can download for free, but still asks me to upgrade.

EDIT: Actually working, I just needed to download the individual file. I guess downloading folders is a premium feature. oops.

Last edited:
May 7, 2018
I need a hero.... I'm holding on for a hero to give me a download link for 0.73... He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight...I need a Hero!!!!

Reactions: omegaaltman

blademaster7

Apr 23, 2022
Ok new patch, being able to skip the Volleyball Mini-Game. Cause its very infuriating to predict where to hit right now. It's a good thing I made a separate save file just for this occasion

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Ok new patch, being able to skip the Volleyball Mini-Game. Cause its very infuriating to predict where to hit right now. It's a good thing I made a separate save file just for this occasion
Took me 2 min to understand the mechanics on the training before the match.
After that 15-0 easy.
The ball is always in front of the character you have to click after it moved 3 times. You have like 2 seconds to react before it hits the ground.

Nuni77

Dec 25, 2022
Am I the only having issue with the scenes on the resort? Sometimes they are locked, not sure why
I had the same issue. I used old save files. But after i tried a fresh new run all of those content works fine for me. I think the old save files are the problem here. It could be that they changed someting in the code over the updates

Reactions: Luis Nope

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
I had the same issue. I used old save files. But after i tried a fresh new run all of those content works fine for me. I think the old save files are the problem here. It could be that they changed someting in the code over the updates
Well, not gonna lie, I don't want to play all over again

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes