VN - Ren'Py - Shut Up and Dance [Ep.6 RE SE] [Boring Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Zed

Fantastic game/visual novel. Decent amount of content, awesome characters and models (even with the grain). enjoyable story, some choice, humour. everything you need. Creator seems like a pretty cool guy
  2. 5.00 star(s)

albatord

In my opinion the game is really good. After the mc gets his ability, he doesn't go on a power trip and tries to take control over everybody around him. The art can be a bit grainy in some scene but all in all pretty good. Storywise it's a bit too soon to say but it's enjoyable. So yeah, waiting for episode 3!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

nouseguy

Great game so far. Decent story so far as well and checks most of the tags I look for in a game. Love the tons of Megan/Mom content ans all of the other milfs are great too. Developer put in quite the effort for chapter 2, great update with more added content than some other games and their bunch of updates combined.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ZSK16B

It was really exciting. Waiting for the next episode.
    Though the "non-sci-fi" setting is a little ridiculous, it's becoming funny at moments.
    Models are great (yep, i like that tits).

BTW, was that picture from IC game?
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 997153

Episode 1

A solid start with a lot of good content, most of which focuses on the mother. The model for the mom is very hot and looks age appropriate.

While the story is somewhat generic, the idea of performing mind control through the implantation of fake memories is interesting.

The script is very engrish, but there is a good build of sexual tension.

The renders are grainy, but the models are top notch.

This game has a lot of potential and it's worth a download.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

tack1xxx

A lot of content for a first release, the models are really gorgeous, the plot could be better but is quite realistic, overall i believe is more than decent game and deserves more attention.

Pro - good content , good models
    Con -the renders and plot could be improved
  7. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game EP1 is:

Pros:

-Great Renders
    -Great Action Scenes
    -Nice Family Fun
    -Great Blow Scenes.

Cons:
    -Stops too Soon.
    -Tits Little too big for Mom
    The Game has great Renders,no Slowing Pace in the Game.
    I,m really looking for the Next Update.

Total Ratings is:
    Worth the Download
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Danaelfer

Amazing, I love the story so far. beautiful girls and nice scenes.
    My only complain its the drug part its just to plot convenient but I certainly will keep my eye on this game. And i just hope his friend never get the chance with the sister :p of the MC.