Mod Ren'Py Shut Up and Dance - Multi-Mod [Ep.6 RE SE] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Thank you all for your well wishes! Small personal update if you're interested.

The mod is now updated on my in a 24h early access. I will update the OP afterward. All support is much appreciated!

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Thank you all for your well wishes! Small personal update if you're interested.

The mod is now updated on my in a 24h early access. I will update the OP afterward. All support is much appreciated!
Thank you and Take Care. :coffee:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of Shut Up And Dance ep9 Ch2 se with LightmanP 's multi mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

And Shut Up And Dance Ep6RE SE

Last edited:

Julentxo

Mar 15, 2019
im on mac and there is no option or merge when I try putting it in the autorun folder.
On your Mac, press and hold the Option key, then drag one folder to the location that contains a folder with the same name. In the dialog that appears, click Merge. The Merge option appears only if one of the folders contains items that are not in the other folder.

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
So as you can see in the OP this is a mod for the last available version of the game, so I don't really understand why you are asking if there is more recent version.

Because in the Mod version Episode 9 and 10 as rpy and rpyc file are missing because of that

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote