Identify Sidescroller/metroidvania made by beebee工房? (answer - Revenge of Yagiri)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
I’ll be making a zip file with all the versions of the game and uploading it here soon. All of them will be edited such that upon pressing the start button, you’ll have 100hp and already be in the undressed state so you have all the hp in the world to watch her get fucked.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I’ll be making a zip file with all the versions of the game and uploading it here soon. All of them will be edited such that upon pressing the start button, you’ll have 100hp and already be in the undressed state so you have all the hp in the world to watch her get fucked.
You mess with game editing perhaps? Have you found which function is responsible for "disappearing" of enemies after they cum in Yagiri? I want to change it so all enemies stay after fuck, just like bosses.

I see it being referenced straight up as "disappear" in project.json but the whole structure of that file is bizarre to me despite few years of amateur coding experience (though I've been doing mostly Java/C#/Python and ABAP and here I see it's javascript with some weird-ass framework?). Not being helped with it being made in both english and japanese (you often need to search for same thing twice because dev suddenly decided to use other language for the same freaking thing).

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
You mess with game editing perhaps? Have you found which function is responsible for "disappearing" of enemies after they cum in Yagiri? I want to change it so all enemies stay after fuck, just like bosses.

I see it being referenced straight up as "disappear" in project.json but the whole structure of that file is bizarre to me despite few years of amateur coding experience (though I've been doing mostly Java/C#/Python and ABAP and here I see it's javascript with some weird-ass framework?). Not being helped with it being made in both english and japanese (you often need to search for same thing twice because dev suddenly decided to use other language for the same freaking thing).
Yeah I mostly just edited the game json using notepad, although the answer's no for your question since I haven't actually looked for a way to prevent enemies from disappearing. I do plan to do that sometime in the future, but in the meantime, here's a google drive link to the game versions I mentioned. They're labeled with what stage they are already.

SirPegz

Jun 8, 2024
Been very interested in this game since I first saw clips of it but finding trustworthy links were hard to find--thanks for all the diligent work.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
im having an issue where the game wont launch because it cant find MSVCR100.dll, even though i have Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015. can someone help me
Ehhh, mahboi. First time installing/playing standalone games?

First - the fact you installed Visual C++ Redis means nothing because...you may have wrong version. Ideally, you want to install both 32 and 64 bit to avoid such scenario because software might be using the other version of that library.

Second - if I remember very quickly, this .dll is not even attached to Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015. You need 2010 for that. Yes, newest version doesn't automatically mean that you have ALL of the previous libraries.

Third - even if you have everything installed, there is a super-miniscule chance it won't find the correct library. That's when you need to find the library yourself on your C drive. Just look up for MSVCR100.dll somewhere where Vis C++ Redis is storing it's files (search engine is your friend but it should be in either system32 and sysWOW64 - depends on which version of the file it asks for) and manually copy this file into the game folder location. Each time any game cries about some .dll, just copy it like this into this game's folder and it should be dandy.

EDIT:
If your list of packages looks like this, it's not unusual. It is often required to run certain games. If something here is obsolete (compared to the newest version you have), it won't let you install it or overwrite it anyway.
check out.PNG

Last edited:

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
Yeah I mostly just edited the game json using notepad, although the answer's no for your question since I haven't actually looked for a way to prevent enemies from disappearing. I do plan to do that sometime in the future, but in the meantime, here's a google drive link to the game versions I mentioned. They're labeled with what stage they are already.

any way to add boss only vers to the other levels later? Is it possible to add hot keys for preg/not preg/ or clothes break?

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
n
any way to add boss only vers to the other levels later? Is it possible to add hot keys for preg/not preg/ or clothes break?
I haven’t reached the point where I can change the code to make hotkeys, but like I mentioned you should already be in clothes break the moment you create a game. I believe stages 1 and 2 have been coded such that if you touch the save point right before the boss, it creates a save so that if you exit to the start menu and press load, you can spawn right before the boss with clothes break active. I didn’t do it for stage 3 because the boss doesn’t have an animation, and stage 4 and 5 I skipped because the boss animations didn’t interest me too much

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
Game looks very good, just came across this thread by chance but I will wait till it's full version is released. Looking forward to it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote