Silhouette of Summer (真夏のシルエット 体験版)

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
1681133638988.png

I'm doing this more as a reminder for me, but hell, maybe other people haven't heard of it yet.
I recall that you play as a male MC, the redhead is your childhood friend quite possibly? You both attend a dogshit run-down school full of delinquents and a perverted headteacher (of course) - Based on what little I've seen, you're going to be looking around the school finding her being taken advantage of.

If the imagery above wasn't quite enough to clarify, it's a NTR game, and it's very much unavoidable to my understanding.

For those who wish to check it out/support, the appropriate links can be found below:

Reactions: karin12 and OvaLoaf

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
About the trial version
And a trial version! I've finally got a prospect to release it, so if possible, I'd like to release it by the end of this month.
In terms of content, it feels like the first week of the game is playable. This is the introductory part of the so-called each man.

It's been half a year since the trial version was released at the end of January, but the introduction of the characters that were playable in the previous trial version has changed considerably in the physical education teacher edition. I think this took a long time.
Basically, the direction hasn't changed, but it feels like I'm adding a story.
* The content has increased considerably from what was originally scheduled to be released in February.

For those who have subscribed in February, we plan to provide one scene of the game in game format as it is, in a form different from this trial version. It's been a long time since I've been in the middle of a long time, but thank you for your support!