Adswde

May 26, 2018
use the save file that came with the game (tape10). 1 Put food for the cat, 2 answer the door, 3 leave the house next to the door and interact with the sign on the bench (first image attached) interact again with the garage door, 4 go to the bedroom and get the key top of the safe (don't forget to interact with the garage door, if you're not sure, interact more than once) (image 2), after that go to the garage door, press "i" and use the key, interact with the goose-shaped float, 5 goes to the pool and takes the game from the corner of the pool (image 3), 6 goes to the video game and interacts with it, 7 goes to the attic and takes the doll next to the vibrator. horse (image 4), 8 Take Justin's glasses which are located on his desk next to the monitor (image 5), after picking up the glasses the rabbit will appear, 9 answer the door talk to your neighbor and that's it.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Where exactly is the garage key? i cant find it, although there is a key where the safe and the mothers laptop is but i cant interact with it
Are you talking about when they want to play cards and you have to open the door with a key and take the beer from the fridge?

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
I played the game once right after I installet it, but now I can't play it again. It just gives black screen and says program does not respond in task manager. (And no, I don't have an odler version of this game, this is the first time I downloaded it). I tried deleting the OST game folder in appdata local but that works for once, so I can't continue from my save, I have to start again every time.
You only need to delete the file OST_Game_PCD3D_SM6 within the OST game folder, it gets created each time you open the game, but you dont need to delete the actual save files

Reactions: excalibur106

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
Good lord. I have 8 GB of video memory, 16 GB of RAM, and a 40 GB paging file...And this piece of shit update cannot find enough memory to run more than a few seconds.

D-ricky

Feb 14, 2022
use the save file that came with the game (tape10). 1 Put food for the cat, 2 answer the door, 3 leave the house next to the door and interact with the sign on the bench (first image attached) interact again with the garage door, 4 go to the bedroom and get the key top of the safe (don't forget to interact with the garage door, if you're not sure, interact more than once) (image 2), after that go to the garage door, press "i" and use the key, interact with the goose-shaped float, 5 goes to the pool and takes the game from the corner of the pool (image 3), 6 goes to the video game and interacts with it, 7 goes to the attic and takes the doll next to the vibrator. horse (image 4), 8 Take Justin's glasses which are located on his desk next to the monitor (image 5), after picking up the glasses the rabbit will appear, 9 answer the door talk to your neighbor and that's it.
Is there a reason why I can't pick up the doll?

Pistolera

Jun 14, 2021
I think the developer should have remade their game into a sandbox game. The story games get boring pretty quickly. Yes, and something should be done with the optimization in the game as it is terrible, or rather it is not at all.

Reactions: Ale69

Nov 19, 2018
cau players and toys silicon lust new version 0.32 I have a question for you, do you have anyone or do you know the contact for the studio auril3d email? thank you in advance for your answer and after 2 you also get the game crashes and it says error memory minimal game thank you also for your answer and have a nice day playing 1202253366

calin500

Nov 20, 2020
Box: Windows 10 Pro (64bit), AMD Ryzen 7 5800x, AMD Radeon 6900XT: Latest and greatest drivers and OS is up to date.

I've been able to play the previous builds, but this one v.32B crashes at the load screen after 120 seconds.

View attachment 3148063

Even went so far as to delete the settings in Appdata folder to see if it was a something from the previous versions settings.... Still crash at load after 120 seconds.

Downloaded from the Google drive list in post
https://f95zone.to/threads/silicon-lust-v0-32b-auril.52541/post-12371407

Did you manage to fix it ? I have the exact same config and it gets stuck in the main menu

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
Good lord. I have 8 GB of video memory, 16 GB of RAM, and a 40 GB paging file...And this piece of shit update cannot find enough memory to run more than a few seconds.
before you run the game go to the task manager, how much memory % is it saying your using before you start the game?

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
before you run the game go to the task manager, how much memory % is it saying your using before you start the game?
32 GB of my paging file was being used, so I restarted my computer and it was fine...But to think that the remaining 10 GB was not enough on top of the 16 GB of RAM and 8 GB of VRAM is a little fucking crazy.

Adswde

May 26, 2018
Is there a reason why I can't pick up the doll?
Follow the step-by-step instructions I went through because some objects only appear after the scene has been executed, in this case it would be the video game scene

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
32 GB of my paging file was being used, so I restarted my computer and it was fine...But to think that the remaining 10 GB was not enough on top of the 16 GB of RAM and 8 GB of VRAM is a little fucking crazy.
Not really sure what the issue is tbh, I've ran the game with highest everything and its using 2.5gb memory, it does seem to use allot of CPU, maybe thats the issue?

Aug 3, 2021
JazzyRey,帖子:12376883,会员:829804 said:
多年来每个版本中都包含一个保存文件。就在那里!
打开自述文件,它显示“将 Tape10.sav 打开 C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames 中的图库场景”
[/引用]
thanks bro(y)

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes