Unreal Engine - Silicon Lust [v0.35b] [Auril]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kordal

Not a bad start to start. An elaborate character with flowing animations. There is the beginning of a small plot, you find yourself in a small two-story house with a basement, where events take place. At the moment, you can walk around the house, take selfies, exercise on the simulator, watch TV, feed the cat.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

NudeNoodle

[v0.02]

Okay, this is my first attempt on giving anything close to a review on this site but bare with me.
    The way I feel about this game so far is that it has a great concept but it needs quite a bit of work and some changes before it actually starts to feel enjoyable.

For starters you get thrown into the game without knowing anything about it (if you're interested any sort of story based games that tends to be a problem) or what you're supposed to do. The latter, seemingly, being a problem throughout the entire game.
    What I mean by that is that you barely get anything resembling a hint as to what you're supposed to do to progress the game. For example when you receive the bunny doll, the only line you get from the main character is that it's missing something and that's it, that's your hint (I seriously spent a good few minutes trying to figure out what I was supposed to do and I even knew I had to find a sex toy which I assumed would be in the room you start in, if you hadn't found the game on this website, I doubt it would be as easy to figure it out by yourself). That would be fine if the game wasn't about linear storytelling and progressing as you get your "key items" but it is literally about progressing on to the next scene, without any replayability, which brings me to my next point.
    The scenes of the game leave much to be desired. They don't add much story-wise and they don't feel that long. The best you get are some semi-artistic shots from some angles and then you hit a key or a button on the screen to go through the scene.
    For this next part I'm going by what I read in the comments, the optimization seems to be sub-par, which is always a problem with Unreal games from my personal past experience. What is the point of a good looking game when you can barely run it?

Now to make things clear, I'm not trying to hate on the game or the developer, otherwise I wouldn't be wasting time to type out all this, so here come the good parts.

The graphics and the animations are quite good looking, even in cases where you don't get a fully realistic animation (I'll explain what I mean by that) the movements feel more realistic than you'd expect. At one point you open a drawer to get an item, your character doesn't extend her hand to open the drawer nor does she ever touch said drawer or item, yet it still feels fine since there's some fluidity to whatever animation is there and the addition of the sound effect helps as well.
    The game also feels different in a way, it doesn't feel like your usual run of the mill 3D game. I'm not sure I can properly explain my reasoning behind that statement but I would probably have to chalk it up to the ballsy decisions it takes, like letting you explore the house in order to find what you're supposed to do instead of straight up telling you (even though it could at least give you a better hint).

All in all I wouldn't say this is a bad game, at least for an early release such as this. I'm not sure I would recommend it to someone who wants to play an actual sex game, but if you're looking for a quick fap, this might actually be what you're looking for.
    If I had to rate this I would give it a 6.5/10.

{Please keep in mind that this is just my personal opinion and is always subject to change as the game development goes on and we get more releases.}
  3. 5.00 star(s)

BigDot87

There's like 15 minutes of content in the game right now, but as a tech demo for game it's taking advantage of UE4 pretty fucking well. Graphics are great and am excited to see where it goes from here.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Derp Network

Review Initial Release

Pretty Good Start,Decent Graphics, Good animations, Insteresting story overall not much Content but whats here is good and interesting, imma keep my eyes open for this one for sure. Hope i don't get disappointed.