• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Great update, especially the dog content. Will we get dog themed tattoos and accessories? how often will this game update?

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
So I saw in the patchnotes there's two scenes with reinar's walks? How does one trigger those? Gotten everything else, but is the art of him just walking in the park all that is? Or are there extra scenes hidden behind his lust meter? Edit: Nvm, for some reason max lust walks wouldn't trigger before...

Oh, as a side note: Not sure if im supposed to be able to purchase the skimpy super suits yet, but purchasing them does Not remove your money at all. That, & "lower corruption" cheat in explore actually increases it. Unsure if those are bugs or features since this is so early stages.

Really looking forward to this game's updates though, good fem protag games with a major focus on lesbian AND beast are a bit hard to come by. Especially like that so many scenes seem to be opt in only. Lots of games kinda force you to do some content to get other scenes. So this is a nice change from those.

Last edited:

Devious Delight Games

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023
Great update, especially the dog content. Will we get dog themed tattoos and accessories? how often will this game update?
I appreciate the kind words! To answer both questions: I do have dog themed tattoos and accessories in mind, but I'm not exactly sure how I want to go about doing it. Accessories are a given, but I feel like tattoos need to exist both on the character model as well as in scenes. If I decided to implement them, I wouldn't want to half-ass but creating variations for scenes for different tattoo options is time consuming so that's why I haven't came to a conclusion as of yet. As for the second question, I apologize but I don't really have a time frame as of yet. My eventual goal is to provide an update every three months that contains at least 10 scenes. However, commissioning art takes a long time so as I pivot away from AI art and towards original works, the development cycles will only get longer :cry:

So I saw in the patchnotes there's two scenes with reinar's walks? How does one trigger those? Gotten everything else, but is the art of him just walking in the park all that is? Or are there extra scenes hidden behind his lust meter? Edit: Nvm, for some reason max lust walks wouldn't trigger before...

Oh, as a side note: Not sure if im supposed to be able to purchase the skimpy super suits yet, but purchasing them does Not remove your money at all. That, & "lower corruption" cheat in explore actually increases it. Unsure if those are bugs or features since this is so early stages.

Really looking forward to this game's updates though, good fem protag games with a major focus on lesbian AND beast are a bit hard to come by. Especially like that so many scenes seem to be opt in only. Lots of games kinda force you to do some content to get other scenes. So this is a nice change from those.
Glad you were able to find the scene after all! As scenes get a bit harder to unlock, I will probably eventually write a walkthrough for non-linear portions of the game. Also, what you listed are definitely bugs, haha! The skimpy suits are supposed to cost money and the lower corruption cheat should definitely not be raising corruption! I'll work on fixing those soon! Lastly, I appreciate the kind feedback. I've played plenty of games that have good content hidden behind other content that I did not enjoy, so preventing that was one of my core design goals. There still things I want to do to improve this, but I'm glad it's appreciated so far!

Is there any trick to increase corruption?
¿Existe algún truco para aumentar la corrupción?
Corruption can be increased easily by pressing the explore button AFTER all patrols have been explored - a menu will pop up that will allow the player to change Silk's corruption in increments. Currently, this menu only appears after the player has unlocked Tier 2 events, but I plan to retroactively add it to the end of every Tier so that players can experience the scenes they want and avoid the scenes they do not. Hope that helps!

As always, thanks to everyone for the feedback! - Kanera

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Silk and Mind Control, let's go!
Can she be mind controlled, can we lead her to that?
Or is it her using her powers on others?

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
Also curious about the mind control tag, is it the pheromones of Scorpion? That's what I've encountered so far. Or will there be other mind controllers in the future with Silk as the victim?

Devious Delight Games

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023
Silk and Mind Control, let's go!
Can she be mind controlled, can we lead her to that?
Or is it her using her powers on others?
Also curious about the mind control tag, is it the pheromones of Scorpion? That's what I've encountered so far. Or will there be other mind controllers in the future with Silk as the victim?
The mind control tag currently represents the pheromones of Scorpion. That being said, I have some plans for some hypnotism based mind control events in the future where Silk is the victim. Admittedly, those plans are very rough and probably a decent ways out as the other character involved has yet to be written or even hinted at in the current game. I'm thinking it will pop up some time after Tier 3 events become available. Hope that helps!

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
The mind control tag currently represents the pheromones of Scorpion. That being said, I have some plans for some hypnotism based mind control events in the future where Silk is the victim. Admittedly, those plans are very rough and probably a decent ways out as the other character involved has yet to be written or even hinted at in the current game. I'm thinking it will pop up some time after Tier 3 events become available. Hope that helps!
I see, thanks for the response and good luck with this game. Definitely looking forward for more Silk.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
Promising game with an unfortunate high amount of unfinished content it kinda reminds me of Uni in that aspect.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Promising game with an unfortunate high amount of unfinished content it kinda reminds me of Uni in that aspect.
Game's only been up since the end of december. It having as much as it does already in only ~4+ months is kinda astounding. I remember once upon a time when lustful desires had no art at all. I don't think some of these hgame projects would ever see the light of day if devs waited until the game was finished.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
Game's only been up since the end of december. It having as much as it does already in only ~4+ months is kinda astounding. I remember once upon a time when lustful desires had no art at all. I don't think some of these hgame projects would ever see the light of day if devs waited until the game was finished.
I personally think devs should look to finish the art and content first before focusing on new content.

Devious Delight Games

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023
How do you trigger the scene where you lose to scorpio for the 4th time?
Currently, all you need to do is not upgrade your mask. Doing so locks the player out of Scorpion's three scenes (not including the introduction one where Silk masturbates on the rooftop). The only method for seeing the scenes again would be to restart, unfortunately.

In the next update (hopefully), I am going to make improving the mask unlock a new mask in the wardrobe screen instead, where wearing that improved mask will allow the player to beat Scorpion that way the player isn't permanently locked out of the scenes if they improve their mask. Hope that helps!

I personally think devs should look to finish the art and content first before focusing on new content.
It is definitely a balance that you have to strike. The problem is twofold: for starters, there needs to be enough income to create original art. Secondly, the only way to get that income is by providing consistent updates with new content, as most people would prefer their money to go to new things instead of fixing the old things (rightfully so). However, I definitely agree that the prior content needs to be finished as well. That being said, I do plan to retroactively add new original art to the existing scenes over time, but at a lesser rate than the new content. For example, if I did a 1:3 ratio where for every 3 new original scenes, one older AI scene was completed, eventually there will be no AI art in the game whatsoever, which is the end goal. I do sympathize with you, and I do appreciate the feedback. For me, this is a marathon, not a race, so as long as this older content eventually gets backfilled, I think it will be worth it.

Reactions: Irad
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes