Ren'Py - Abandoned - Silly Lands [v0.1.2] [SillyDaysGames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Marcelo2626

game with A LOT of potential, the characters graphically are faithful to the series, I liked the script, it has a lot of plot to explore and I really like genres with parody and because there is none of this series I have a special affection, I hope they don't abandon the project
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MrMetoK

The universe on which the game is based promises a beautiful and high-potential resource. It deserves support. If the developing team does the drawings and animations well, I believe that a good game will come out at the end of the work.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 573745

Its a lie. Its entirely proof of concept. Male protagonist and big boobs. That's it. There is nothing here. Its completely frustrating. Seems like they are desperate for money. Doesn't set up anything or generate interest. Only serves to answer the question, what if disenchanted was slightly lewder. Literally just rule 34 it. This will always be a waste of time. Really wish this was done by someone more competent. This universe has a ton of potential for an adult game. But THIS game is always going to be a purely vanilla "comedy" game without any of the dark ever present tones of the show. But this game is hell bent on being a visual novel exploring the wish fulfillment of watching Elfo get with "familiar" characters from a Netflix series. Wasted. Potential. However, that appeals to you. The graphics are good, albeit fairly derivative. Yet another game that either looks to save resources or thinks that hypersexualization makes anything better by making all the female characters have uncanonical body types that look EXACTLY THE SAME! Oh sure they change the skin color a little or add some freckles. but it severely limits the scene and destroys any concept of immersion. Why use the show as a foil if you are immediately going to strip the characters of what makes them special? A corruption game centered around Lucy, A political harem game with Zog, a survival game featuring bean, a compelling artsy revenge story where someone is being manipulated from the shadows by the queens cult. Nope. Watch a 2 foot green dude drink potions and have sex with identical women shaped things in the graphics of the hit Netflix show Disenchanted. Not gunna lie tho. Would still play this game if they actually use Disenchanted as more then a name drop. I can literally find higher quality pictures on the internet if that is all this is going to be tho.