Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
RE219167_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A mysterious institution "Forbidden" threatens the peace by dispatching villains. Having attained an ability to transform into the "Silver Arc Wolpertinger" just by chance, Iku Iwami sets her mind to, with the power, stand up against Forbidden.
Thread Updated: 2019-01-30
Release Date: 2018-03-20
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Language: Japanese, English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - - - -

RE219167_img_main.jpg RE219167_img_smp1.jpg RE219167_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
somehow i cant move in this game punching and that stuff works but moving ....

Reactions: osam

spops

Aug 6, 2017
What the fuck is a Wolpertinge- oh, some kind of chimera knock-off... Well why in the fuck is she named after that :unsure:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
somehow i cant move in this game punching and that stuff works but moving ....
When you open the game's .exe like you do normally. There will be an options in the upper left of the window. Open that and set the movement keys on the upper left. They're normally set to very odd keys for a US keyboard.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Just fulfilling requests. If you don’t like what I upload, feel free to ignore them.
I never really had an issue with you uploading them. Just with them being called quality. As the games so far have looked to be quick cash grabs I'm glad no one here had to pay for. They lack effort, and it saddens me as someone looking to get into game design.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Honestly, the screenshots made it look better than it actually is.
  • Only 10 CGs, which is quite a small number (and at such low resolution to boot).
  • The starting controls for movement are F/G/H/T, which is the most unintuitive thing ever.
  • The game has a built-in "auto heal" function if you press Q, which basically trivializes everything; you never lose a life, and it gives you almost immediate to your best super (Down + D, requires three meters) which kills most enemies in one hit.
  • You don't even have to play the story mode since everything's unlocked from the start, and the VS mode lets you play as any character you want if you just want to see the erotic animations.
For me, personally, it takes half the fun out of the game if you get everything from the onset. For anyone clamoring for a full save from the get-go, you need not ask.

Also, should this game have the 'urination' tag, even if it's only very brief? If you get hit by an electrical attack, your character is stunned and she pees herself before collapsing.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
What the fuck is a Wolpertinge- oh, some kind of chimera knock-off... Well why in the fuck is she named after that :unsure:
Because there is no bit of folklore too obscure for JP devs to plunder names from. Took me some time to realize one critter in God Eater legit references long-extinct Finnish paganism for ex.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Why is it telling me to install "DirectPlay"? It won't let me play it, unless if I install programs I don't trust....

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Why is it telling me to install "DirectPlay"? It won't let me play it, unless if I install programs I don't trust....
>"programs I don't trust"
>
mmmkay.

And the likely answer to your question is "lol dated code because JPs cannot into modern personal computers" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Jexpor and Mr.Shark
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote