VN Others Completed Silver Chaos Fan Box -Eternal Fantasia- [Final] [Vivid Color]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1601636629955.png

Overview:
It is 8 + alpha inclusion about the story after ED which it was not able to finish telling in a previous work. Of course, 40 or more events CG are new work. Part nine kinds for nine characters of newly recorded system sounds are recorded. Much beautiful wallpaper containing the wallpaper written by Mr. Takatsuki is recorded. Characters set the quiz about a work. When it clears, it is a wallpaper addition new to the collection of wallpaper! Quiz is all and is four stages. The character which appears on a stage reads out a problem.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-02
Release Date: 2003-05-25 (Japanese); 2008-12-11 (English)
Developer: Kaori Gin'ya (Scenario), Takatsuki Noboru (Artist), Grass Road (Composer)
Publisher: Vivid Color
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Menu in Japanese**)
Translator: Onadoru Euphoria
VNDB:
Length: Short (2-10 hours)
Prequel: Silver Chaos
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Please read the Installation instructions -

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1601636394217.png 1601636513826.png 1601636531547.png 1601636562590.png

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
Doesn't seem worth the installation. like most games really. this one just takes extra work. and i can almost bet you. the sex scenes will be 1 picture with text constantly and then a cumming picture with text constantly.

not for me m8. sorry. hope someone else likes it tho.

Jun 21, 2018
Doesn't seem worth the installation. like most games really. this one just takes extra work. and i can almost bet you. the sex scenes will be 1 picture with text constantly and then a cumming picture with text constantly.

not for me m8. sorry. hope someone else likes it tho.
That's how Japanese Eroges work unfortunately. They're literally just smut e-novels with pictures.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
That's how Japanese Eroges work unfortunately. They're literally just smut e-novels with pictures.
Not really Japanese's fault. They made a lot of eroges...There's enough for everybody with different tastes. Some of them have animations for sex scenes...It's just that nobody translate those.

Reactions: 5x7

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Not really Japanese's fault. They made a lot of eroges...There's enough for everybody with different tastes. Some of them have animations for sex scenes...It's just that nobody translate those.
Yes, "Japanese" is a single company, and they make a lot of "eroges".
Totally not their fault, they got a lot on their hands.

Listen to what you're saying, people. Or read it back, at least.

Japan is a country, sheesh.

Jun 21, 2018
Never said it was Japans fault, just saying, most eroges have H-Scenes with just variations of the same picture in them. I have seen some animated scenes in some eroges, but they were really badly animated, anyway. So not very satisfactory.

AzraelSamael

Jun 20, 2017
The really smutty visual novels tend to be shorter so they are easier to translate. As for longer visual novels with h-scenes that are a minimal part of it......... ever hear about the Fate / Stay Night visual novel... still doesn't have an official English translation. It does have a fan patch though.