Sim Brothel 2: Revival

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I was going to place a request for this game, since i did not found it here, but its been quite some time since i checked the progress of the game, anyone know of this game is still being made?Its a interesting rpg game, but last version i played was full of bugs and download the game was hell in the official site.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Thanks, but the game is still being made?Several messages i see on the site are not even from last year.

Necrosx

Jul 7, 2017
Realize that this message is quite late, but yes the game is still getting made. Most communication moved over to the discord.

Reactions: Silver1

aalona

Oct 15, 2018
Silver1 I am a developer of the game in question and the answer is yes we are still active and still work on the game. We rarely now if ever actually use the site because honestly we need a new one with better features. Also we mainly use discord now. I would post a link but I need 2 more post to link it XD

aalona

Oct 15, 2018
ya that link, I been trying to go on alot of sites that have us mentioned and giving them the info they need to get the game and such.

Necrosx

Jul 7, 2017
I really should've posted the discord link myself, kind of an oversight on my part. Oh well, I'll blame it on life still being busy. Either way, glad someone who's more active in the development than myself showed up. My info is severely out of date I imagine.

aalona

Oct 15, 2018
dude i havent had time in RL to make sprites in a long time but thankfully we got alot more sprite artists now

aalona

Oct 15, 2018
Looks like someone didnt make the link not expire =p

here

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
Silver1 I am a developer of the game in question and the answer is yes we are still active and still work on the game. We rarely now if ever actually use the site because honestly we need a new one with better features. Also we mainly use discord now. I would post a link but I need 2 more post to link it XD
Can I then please request you to create a game link for it here?
I was about put in a request for it
It will at least add to the library of games here

And let others discover the great game that it is.

aalona

Oct 15, 2018
Well we use a SVN for our game and Torrent for the graphics. the first post. But best way to get a hold of us in the discord.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
If I use mac is there a way I can the files because then I can play in wineskin. So is there a downloadable version every now and then using methods other than SVN?

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
There was an error when I tried to download the game it said there was a server error when I was downloading the audio and graphic files

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
i foun this which has a SVN for Mac
Ok found a solution turns out mac has a built in system similar to a svn for anyone with the problem go to Finder. THen click go in the top menu bar. Finally click connect to server and type in the server.

PS downloaded the game but there is no text for some reason all the other files seem fine though