dancecherry

Feb 1, 2021
Wow there are people who still play this. It's a known bug, you have to play earlier versions, no idea what version broke that event tho
Anyone know how to edit the save file to bypass this event? Surely there should exist a event flag, but I didn't find where

dancecherry

Feb 1, 2021
I've found one way to help with the mood swing problem is not hire more than 3 girls from the slums to start with , once you unlock the basement build about 4 cages and recruit your girls from the captured girls you get from fights , the reason being if you go into a cage and start with 2 guys ( other than your MC if you play a male ) the first round of submission drops her dignity by 20 pts , subsequent rounds, even if you leave and come back on a different day have no further effect on their dignity . Dignity is what determines how objectionable they may or may not be toward a client the lower the dignity the less they object, the less they have mood swings . Most of the girls hired from the slums are gained with dignity of around 35-40 drop that by 20 by pulling them from a cage and the only thing better for keeping them working and happy is if you find one with the nympho trait , nymphos never take days off no matter what it tells you their mood is . Not to mention when you capture girls they tend to have much higher stamina than those you hire out-right plus they will always be +/- 1 or 2 lvls of the average lvl or your fighting group, girls you hire are almost always lvl 1 sometimes 2 if your lucky . I hope this helps you to able not have to switch back and forth between different game versions personally cant imagine what a pain that must be . Enjoy !!
a nympho doesn't drop mood after a fuck, so it's almost impossible for her mood to drop to too low.

QueenJinx

Nov 21, 2017
I was looking for games to play and just remembered this game. This game has been abandoned for 6 years. Crazy they're still getting over 2k a month. How the Hell does Patreon let them get away with it?

• Haha
Reactions: Artix0

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
How do I get the menu for the cheats? I don't know where it is
Click on the version tab in the upper right to open the cheats text box. Depending on your version, these are the cheats that have worked over time:
NOKIDDING - gain +5000 to your starting money. You can add this multiple times
FORGETABOUTIT - a new high-level girl to the starting crew.
YOUSHALLNOTPASS - sets your security level to 100%
SPONGEBOB - enable debug mode
IAMTHEWALRUS 2nd debug mode use with SPONGEBOB
SHOWMEYOURTITS - show the boobs of the character on the title screen
SHOWMEYOURASS - show the ass of the character on the title screen
BULLETFORMY - LV. 100 GIRL
PEWPEWLOVE - Gives you Tracer
MRPROPER - Seems to delete the save files

Jack1729

Nov 14, 2019
Click on the version tab in the upper right to open the cheats text box. Depending on your version, these are the cheats that have worked over time:
NOKIDDING - gain +5000 to your starting money. You can add this multiple times
FORGETABOUTIT - a new high-level girl to the starting crew.
YOUSHALLNOTPASS - sets your security level to 100%
SPONGEBOB - enable debug mode
IAMTHEWALRUS 2nd debug mode use with SPONGEBOB
SHOWMEYOURTITS - show the boobs of the character on the title screen
SHOWMEYOURASS - show the ass of the character on the title screen
BULLETFORMY - LV. 100 GIRL
PEWPEWLOVE - Gives you Tracer
MRPROPER - Seems to delete the save files
yeah i try to found it but really i dont know where exactly

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes