thinkuse1911

Sep 1, 2019
Maybe have a Team or build a Team to continue develop this project: more stable and add some new content (like gallery you can choose any character you have and watch sex moves)

Reactions: Yami1337

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Maybe have a Team or build a Team to continue develop this project: more stable and add some new content (like gallery you can choose any character you have and watch sex moves)
Been answered before but fuck it, here we go. No. This game was a buggy mess, if someone were to pick it up they would be dealing with Yandere Simulator levels of shitty code. The bigger issue i see is just piggy backing off of someone else's game is pretty scummy, have people make their own thing, get creative. Another problem is that whoever were to do this would always have the game compared to this, "You aren't as good as marune" "You're as bad as the last devs". This game has a reputation now, that will never go away.

Reactions: ( o )( o )

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
Been answered before but fuck it, here we go. No. This game was a buggy mess, if someone were to pick it up they would be dealing with Yandere Simulator levels of shitty code. The bigger issue i see is just piggy backing off of someone else's game is pretty scummy, have people make their own thing, get creative. Another problem is that whoever were to do this would always have the game compared to this, "You aren't as good as marune" "You're as bad as the last devs". This game has a reputation now, that will never go away.
To add on to that, the models are not available for free anymore, corta pulled it back, not a programmer tho, have no idea how much that blocks people from continuing this project. But yeah, the guy who started to mod this to try to fix the spaguetti code gave up after 2 patches because he said it was too much work, I don't see anyone taking the risk and that much effort for this game, more likely for someone to start a new game from scratch with the same "game model"

Reactions: Skads

Justadood19

Feb 1, 2018
To add on to that, the models are not available for free anymore, corta pulled it back, not a programmer tho, have no idea how much that blocks people from continuing this project. But yeah, the guy who started to mod this to try to fix the spaguetti code gave up after 2 patches because he said it was too much work, I don't see anyone taking the risk and that much effort for this game, more likely for someone to start a new game from scratch with the same "game model"
wish i knew coding

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
You can still download Corta's Character Template from on his Patreon from a Patreon post he made 2 years ago. He probably should remove that.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Also, Corta likely won’t do anything if someone picks it up as a pet project and doesn’t profit from it. As far as taking the current code and fixing/continuing, that’s a waste of time. One would be best off starting from scratch with Corta’s template and recreating the whole thing. At which point, you could rewrite the dialogue without all the errors (whoever wrote it clearly was born of a different language), and write the code better. I don’t know shit about coding, but I know it’s been said on many occasions, flash is shit. This game as it is is WAY too big for flash, and it’s not even half done. Needs to be done with a different platform, especially since flash is literally getting killed soon. Almost no one is going to support flash in the near future. That said, is Corta’s template compatible with other programs?

L777

Feb 28, 2020
Decompiled the game, saw the code, went to bed sleeping.

By the way...Here are Cortas Character Templates.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Truth to be told, I do not even care about someone continuing this story.

Just have some build of the game with all currenetly released content and all major bugs fixed and I would be happy.

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
Truth to be told, I do not even care about someone continuing this story.

Just have some build of the game with all currenetly released content and all major bugs fixed and I would be happy.
I played 2.7a without problem, just play old version and you are good.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Simbro 2.7b Art Asset Rip + Corta's Platformer Art Asset Rips
- Mega

This includes: all of the sprite files (the animations) extracted as swf files for ease of seeing how they operate; all the shapes files (aka the individual parts of the characters, cut up and ready for editing/animating) saved as png files--though if you need them as bmp files or some other file type, just ping me; all the morphshapes files (idk what these are but they're necessary) extracted as swf files; and, last, anything in the image folder that either flash project had.
oh men ty very much,
I have never programmed a game but my goal is to make another simbro. Thanks to this I can encourage myself to do it, but looking at the sprites and planning how the animation theme goes, I realize that no matter how bugged this game was, there are hours and hours of work. a pity that some parts of the body I could not find, for example the woman's face I had to rebuild it with photoshop and it scares me to think the complexity of making facial animation. even so I already have a first result of my female body candidate (thicc)

mujer.png

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
oh men ty very much,
I have never programmed a game but my goal is to make another simbro. Thanks to this I can encourage myself to do it, but looking at the sprites and planning how the animation theme goes, I realize that no matter how bugged this game was, there are hours and hours of work. a pity that some parts of the body I could not find, for example the woman's face I had to rebuild it with photoshop and it scares me to think the complexity of making facial animation. even so I already have a first result of my female body candidate (thicc)

View attachment 826556
I am not sure if that hint of mine is really going to help you out but: did you try to make screenshots of the facial expressions from the original game? Maybe you could use that as a template. Anyways, it's really awesome that you give it a try. Thanks for that afford of yours.

Reactions: quarzo

Akyumi

May 8, 2017
oh men ty very much,

View attachment 826556
About facial animations I recommend you talk to Corta and maybe she can help you with that issue and it is not so complex to do the code again. and good luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I am not sure if that hint of mine is really going to help you out but: did you try to make screenshots of the facial expressions from the original game? Maybe you could use that as a template. Anyways, it's really awesome that you give it a try. Thanks for that afford of yours.
yes! whe has the same idea, is just what i did for rebuild the head :)

the major problem of do it from game screen shots, crop process is slow, hard to do an very
imprecise, specially when de result is not very satisfactory. actually without these missing parts i am unable to do a blowjob animation :(

today I join the male body parts for start to plan a basic animation. my surprise is the two body have diferent sizes XD

duo.png

and yes, my idea is make this game on another language (java + spine 2D) so the old flash animations cant be reuse for my proyect :(

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
About facial animations I recommend you talk to Corta and maybe she can help you with that issue and it is not so complex to do the code again. and good luck.
Damn, you are absolutely right, I had read the last pages of this forum, and I had assumed that Cortàs had withdrawn his concent from using his work, I see that the statement still stands, I guess the best thing is to contact him if he can share the templates

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes