RPGM - Simgirls Remake [v3.0.0] [Simgirls]

1. 1.00 star(s)

AssMan2019

The game utilizes very deadpan AI generated voice that kills the mood and more importantly makes the protagonist a cuck who watches the girls you spent hours working on get banged/fondled by some other guy. Other parts of the game like the management are actually fun.

Hate to say it but as a remake it fails, the original flash game had better story telling, charming artwork, music and atmosphere. Saeki just looks weird here and boobs are too exaggerated.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Let me start with a warning since alot of people arent a fan of NTR and this is a full blown NTR game, you have a dude fucking MCs girls no matter how much you have in relationship points, one girl you can make a choice to stop her from getting her first kiss from the playboy and kiss her your self, but it means fuck all since she will fuck the playboy later on no matter what you do, and its not the only LI he fucks either, MC has 0 sex in this game its only the playboy that gets it, so if you like slobby seconds at some point or being cock-blocked and alot of NTR then this game might be for you.
    Oh and forget everything about having sex as MC you can level girls up to lovers in points but cant level them up so theres just nothing to come for.

I just couldent get into this story, not even sure what is the real story either or who is the real MC in this one, i mean you have MC that are supposed to train girls for being idols, but your constantly being forced to watch animations or should say small movies where you follow some random dude whos dna makes him into a mega playboy, then you have some people trying to stop him or even kill him, but that shit ends up with the dude fucking the girl whos supposed to be stopping him.....so that story dosent make any kind of sense either, even when she sees the playboy fucking the girl that can mean destroing earth she still does noting to stop it, no she joins in for a 3-some....just no.....dont think ive seen a more shitty writting story.

What makes it even worse is that the games main focus is on NTR, since the playboy dude is going after one of MCs girls while your building your relationship up with her, at one point he plays with her pussy then get pushed away for a girl to start licking her??? i mean its just all over the place and nothing really makes sense, some times you even make choices for the playboy no clue why but it also happens with the girl, not really meaningfull choices but its just weird.

When the playboy fucked the bluehaired girl thats when i had to stop this one, not only do you have to watch him do all kind of shit with one of MCs girls but also forced to watch him fuck someone whos also a LI is just not for me, not only that its even more annoying when you as the MC has 150+ relationship points with her, its just to much NTR for my taste.

And doing ALL of it MC is just a by-stander watching from the sidelines??? it makes no sense what so ever, it truely is more like a cock-blocking and NTR game then anything else.

I do love the animations since its more like small movies but that dosent mean there is any sex what so ever, other then for MCs LIs and the playboy... so yeah dont think this will fall into many peoples taste.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

APSabot

Great start, decent animations and pretty good models. Honestly, the intro movie I though really kinda captured the oddball start of the original with a modern twist. Actually had me laughing at times.

RAPIDLY goes downhill after that the "tutorial" is the longest, shittiest, railroaded garbage i've played in a long, long time. Wanna save after the intro? fuck you, wanna know what stats do before picking them for a (main?) character? fuck you that forced movie is in 10 minutes, and you still can't save. Maybe, if the actual gameplay is decent i'll come back and change this, but an intro hasn't pissed me off this much in a long time.

which is a shame because the background animations and even the voice over are actually ok the execution is just shit.

It doesn't improve. Full stop. Ya'll may remember Sim Girls had a minor link to the manga DNA^2. this "remake' seems intent on porting that mediocre manga into (again not terribly animated) 3D scenes. The manga's cheesy story is not helped by the absolutely terrible writing in this game, the shit pacing, the lack of any game, and the lack of anything erotic to spice up the 40 min bore fest that is whatever the intro is.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

KurodaYuki

SimGirls Remake

I gave it a chance and it was horrible...
    It tries to portray the original story based on the manga while also occasionally using pages of the manga (visually) to portray scenes that the maker wasn't able to represent with the 3D models.

Overall it the artstyle/models feel very stiff and aren't that pleasing, the intro and the scenes often feel way too long and it is not enjoyable.

The only thing that looked somewhat ok/acceptable was Tomoko but that alone is neither an excuse nor is it a reason for me to try play more of it.

One might say it is trying to be a DNA2 game rather than trying to be a SimGirls Remake and the end product is not arousing at all and rather cringe. I can't recommend it, even as someone who experienced the nostalgia that was the original SimGirls.